"What did you say?" Carlo ask.

"Did you kill people?" Lorenzo says.

You just look down.

"Amora answer us! Did you kill people!" Elio says yelling and that makes you flinch.

"Yes okay! But don't scream at me." I say tears streaming down.

"Sorry stellina for screaming come here." Elio says but you smack his hand away.

"No...." I say wiping my tears away.

"So you fight since you were then and you kill people? Damn we have an badass sister!" Anthonio says.

"Shut up Anthonio." Carlo says.

"Why did you do it Amora." Carlo continue.

I look up." To survive." I say like a badass.

They look disappointed at me." What i just had to but I'm serious to survive."

"But seriously? When? How old." Pagolo ask.

" one question at the time Brontolo" i say chuckling.

No everyone is laughing because Brontolo means (grumpy)

"I'm not grumpy! I liked you more before you could speek Italian and understand." He says mumbling under his breath.

"I could alway speek and understand Italian but i did show it or say it now you guys are gonna get it" you say and chuckle.

"Anyway to answer your questions. Uhmm when huh? I think when i was 14 i made my first kill but that wasn't on purpose that was while i was fighting but he went over my line ya know." I say explaining.

"What the rest did you do on purpose? Or even how many?" Lorenzo ask.

"Well i don't how many i killed but I regret not one of it." I say proud.

"And how well just beating up sliding his throat their are multiple things to kill people." I say.

Elio shakes his head." Why did you kill more people Amora?" Elio says.

"I like it more when you call me Stellina." I say sad.

"Come in Amora answer the question!" Pietro say.

"Fine jesus uhm because after i was 14 and went on more fighting they asked me to do something more like missions. And thats when i became an- assassin." Anthonio continued for you.

You nod.

"So how many people did you kill?" Pagolo ask.

"How many? Oh I can't its to many." You say chuckling.

"Oh you really wanna know? Well i think over the thousands? Yeah definitely." I say discussing with myself while they all look at you with open mouth even Elio is impressed?

"Well..." he sighs

"What is it eli?" I say looking at him. He has his hand kn his forehead.

"I-i just hate it seeing you like this, that you've been trough this." He says.

"Wel-." I wanted to say but i got interrupted by a phone ringing.

Everyone looks at Elio expecting that he says 'sorry i have to take this but he says." What its not mine!" He says shaking his head.

You all look confused and then you see its yours.

"Thats new!"I say sarcastic.

I pick up and hold my phone to my ear.

"Hello love" say the person on the other side of the line.

When i heard that voice my eyes went immediately wide open and full with tears.

I'm beginning to breath really fast and look up to Elio who keeps asking what's wrong or who it is.

"oh god no." I say.

"Rude! Why don't you just say hi? Missed me little one?" Uncle Diego said

————————————————————————

2094 words

A/n:

Its weird ones the chapters aren't more then 1000 word and now this one is more then 2000 words its crazy!

But i'm enjoying writing and i hope you guys enjoying it to!!

Let me know please