I just look in front of me and playing with my knifes of my thumb.

"Hey how did you learn that." He says pointing at my knife on my thumb.

You get back from your gaze and look up to Lorenzo. You stop playing with your knife and look back out of the window.

"What do you mean?" I say still staring.

"That what you just did?" He says walking over to me.

I grab my knife and do it again." This?" I say as i look at Lorenzo.

"Yes exactly!" He says amazed.

"Well i used to do this in my room if i'm bored or just need to think." I say still playing.

"Well are you bored? were do you need to think about?" He says question.

"I need to think about a lot." You say staring out of the window again.

"Yeah....well" he says looking down.

"Were they really like that?" Lorenzo spook after a silence.

"Who?" I say still staring etc.

"Your uncle and aunt." He says.

I immediately stop spinning the knife on my thumb and look at Lorenzo angrily.

"Never ever talk about them again. I will talk but not yet okay." I say the last sentence whispering.

He just nod." Whenever your ready me and your brothers will be waiting." On that moment the boys come in loudly laughing and yelling.

I immediately laugh." Boys please quite down!" Elio says coming in as last with a few bags with food.

The boys immediately shut up and just laugh it off and sitting down.

Elio gives you your food." You know i'm not hungry." I say.

"Your gonna eat that no discussion!" Elio says sitting down next to you.

"Look i had already food from here the hospital and i'm like really full so no." I say proud of myself of lying.

"Okay fine." He says taking a bite of his own food.

While the rest are eating their food your just staring out of window and playing with your knife on your thumb again.

After a while you got interrupted by people calling your name." Amora!"

You snap out of it and look immediately around. How long have i been dazing out?

"What?" Is say.

"I wanna know what you think of it." Elio says.

"About what?" I ask confused.

"About is being in the mafia or actually them i'm to young." Anthonio says with an painful laugh.

"Its for your own good." Elio says.

Anthonio imitates him making you laugh but you hold it in.

"Uhm what do i think? Well i think its hella cool and terrifying. But also not because i know you guys kill people but i do to so idc." I say but you soon realized what you said and put your mouth.