"Well maybe to protect myself and maybe because i fight a lot." I say.

"You fight?" Anthonio ask.

"Yeah since i was 10." I say.

"You might know the night rider?" I say.

"Yes that's a badass gir- yeah well thats me." I interrupt guiliano.

The boys has big wide open eyes.

"Your night rider?" Lorenzo say coming in and walking over to me.

I nod while he give me my knifes and gun.

When i was 10 i needed money for clothes and food. Not always for food most of the time i starved myself most of the time clothes or knifes.

Once you went to a sort of basement you thought you could find a bar to have a job but you saw a ring with fighters in it.

Flashback

I was watching a big man and a little man fight really hard. But then a figure comes and disrupt your sight.

"Hey little girl what are you doing here?" I look up and see a woman with short hair and bruises on her face.

"I'm not little!" I say. Actually i am i may be ten but i look like i'm 8 or maybe even younger. Because i'm short for my age.

"Okay well what you doing here?" She says kneeling in front of me.

"I don't know I'm searching for a job. I need money." I say looking behind her to the fight.

She puts her face infront of me again so that I can't see the fight." You want a job? What how old are you 6?" She says laughing. Or i look like 6 oops.

"Yes i need a job and no i'm not 6 i'm ten. Oh and move!" I say and take a step aside and push her sway from my sight.

She looks at me confused. I keep my eye on the fight.

"You like that?" she says.

I just nod.

"Well i may have job but you only can fight here when your 13.

I look at her amazed.

And at then i begin to train for the pst 3 years in that basement with that woman. And that woman Casey wants to know why you want to fight but you didn't tell her yet.

"Before you turn thirteen i want to know. Why did you come her as such a young age? I know you don't wanna talk about it but you have to." She says sitting next to me while i'm putting on my shoes.

I stand up grabbing some bandages for around my hand for the training." Uhm well... your already siting down so prepare on a long story."

I tell the story in every detail about my uncle and aunt etc. And she had het mouth open and wide open eyes.

While standing up i say." Like i said long story i've been trough much now is have to train see ya." I walk out leaving her confused.

End of flashback

I play my knife while my brothers are getting food. Lorenzo comes in with a few bodyguards.