"You're really going to sleep here in the middle of the night, not to say anything about weather, I mean it is December after all."

He opened his eyes and rose an eyebrow "why do you care?"

"I don't, it's just you really seemed very full of yourself earlier in the bar and now here you are sleeping in the streets." I smirked at the end and his jaw clenched. "Don't try me and walk away." He replied harshly.

I let out a sarcastic laugh and kneel down in front of him. "I don't think you're in a position to be threatening someone, but I'll leave if you tell me what are you doing here."

"You said you don't care so why-"

"I'm just curious." I interepted him. He rolled his eyes and stood up, with that I also stood up and looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"Let's say I was isolated for a while and I don't really have anyone or anything that can help me find a place."

"Wow, this gets better, you're homeless."

"Yeah, go ahead, let it all out." He spoke and I started laughing "as you wish." I managed to say. Then my phone buzzed and I read the text Damon sent me. "Kai's out."

I sighed and put the phone back in my pocket , I looked up and saw mister I know everything read it too. "You're friends with Damon salvatore?" He asked

"you know him?"

He chuckled "yeah, we were kinda locked up together back in time." I rose an eyebrow "what do you mean?"

"Uh nothing, don't worry about it and who's Kai?" He asked before I could say anything else about Damon and his relationship.

"Who's Kai that's a good question, why would I tell you?"

"Because I'm friend of Damon and know about supernatural world?" He answered and lifted one eyebrow. My eyes got widened and opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out and closed it. Of course he knows about supernatural, I mean he said he's friends with Damon and he's vampire so.

"If you're friend of Damon, why don't you stay with him?" I asked, remembering he just told me he didn't know anyone here.

"We aren't exactly on good terms right now, I did something to upset him but can you blame me? I mean he's Damon after all."

He finished and I chuckled. "That's true, okay, tell you what you can stay at my house." I didn't know this guy well but I don't think he's dangerous, he's friends with Damon and beside I'm a vampire.

"You're being serious?" He asked with a smile and I nodded.

"So what are you?" He asked while we were walking to my house. "Vampire."

"I don't know a lot about vampires but I know stake in the heart kills them." He replied ironically and I chuckled "seriously? We've only known each other for a day and you already want me gone, I didn't know I was that annoying."

He started laughing as well once I was done talking "well even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able, I'm just a human." I looked at him surprised "then how do you know Damon?"

He was thinking for a while "my twin sister's supernatural." I nodded and titled my head, so it was facing the way and not his face. "I have a twin brother."

"Is he-" he started asking and I cut him off.

"He's human."

"What's your name?" I asked at last, he smirked and shook his head. "It's a secret beside I love it when you call me mister I  know everything." I chuckled and turned around "okay."

"So how did you die?" Mister I know everything asked. I stopped at my spot and when he realized I wasn't following him, he turned around "oh, I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me, I know I'm chatty." He chuckled at last sentence and I started moving again.

"It's okay and look we're here." I opened the door and walked inside. "Aly." Lydia shouted and hugged me. "Hey Ly, did you have a good day?" She smiled and nodded.

"You have a daughter?" Mister I know everything asked from behind with confusion, I turned around and shook my head. "No, this is Lydia , my niece."

"Hi." Ly replied and waved her hand to him. "And this" I pointed at him "is mister I know everything." Lydia giggled "you really know everything?" She asked and mister I know everything smiled. "You don't need to know everything, just important stuff." Ly nodded and went in another room.

"How old is your brother?" He asked once we were alone, I rose my eyebrows but then realized why he was asking me. "He's 22 but she's not his daughter either." Mister I know everything was about to say something but I cut him off "I had a older sister, she's...gone"

I started walking upstairs, "follow me, I'll show you where you can sleep." Mister I know everything nodded and started following me.

I took him to the spare room no one was using and started walking out when he stopped me "I don't know your name."

I smiled "Alycia."

"Okay, Alycia, thank you for letting me stay here." He said and I shook my head "it's nothing but don't get use to it, you need to find a place, this is temporary." Mister I know everything chuckled and nodded.

"Of course, I have a plan."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name ✓ Alycia BlakeAge✓ 20Species ✓ vampireRelatives ✓ Mark Blake - twin brother                      Lydia Blake - niece   Allen Blake - older sister (deceased)

Name ✓ Alycia Blake
Age✓ 20
Species ✓ vampire
Relatives ✓ Mark Blake - twin brother
                      Lydia Blake - niece
   Allen Blake - older sister (deceased)

Name ✓ Alycia BlakeAge✓ 20Species ✓ vampireRelatives ✓ Mark Blake - twin brother                      Lydia Blake - niece   Allen Blake - older sister (deceased)

Name ✓ Mark Blake
Age ✓ 22
Species ✓ human
Relatives ✓ Alycia Blake - twin sister
                 ✓ Lydia Blake - niece
    Allen Blake- older sister (deceased)

Name ✓ Lydia BlakeAge ✓ 6Species ✓ humanRelatives ✓ Allen Blake - mum (deceased)                  ✓ Alycia Blake - aunt                  ✓ Mark Blake - uncle

Name ✓ Lydia Blake
Age ✓ 6
Species ✓ human
Relatives ✓ Allen Blake - mum (deceased)
                  ✓ Alycia Blake - aunt
                  ✓ Mark Blake - uncle