Python's scary love....

Start from the beginning

Madhushree was inside her room, late in the night. The family had had their dinner an hour ago and it was the time to sleep. Lata was fast asleep while malini was out with her friends. Mohan was most probably binge watching Beyblade or surfing through animated movies on Netflix. He was always a man of kids movies and stuff, much like python although he would never agree to it. Madhushree only watched Netflix when she felt a craving for cartoon movies. She wasn't into romantic or gore stuff. Anyways, she was preparing her bed to sleep. Suddenly she heard the rapping on the front door. Was it python??? She strode towards the door and opened it for the visitor. The visitors were malini and a man. A lanky fellow he was but appeared well mannered. But who was he???
"Step aside idiot....... and don't you ogle at him, he's my boyfriend!!!!" Malini grimaced and said to madhushree. Madhushree left their way and looked at them in perplexity.
"Um hi, my name's Fred........not Fred mercury but Fred D'souza. I'm from goa originally...." his introduction felt unnecessary and so did he, but madhushree didn't wanted to sound rude hence passed a smile. Fred was taking an unusual interest in her which kinda made her feel awkward. Malini strode towards the kitchen to fetch a glass of water for herself leaving Fred alone with madhushree. Fred cautiously glanced over malini's retreating figure and quickly turned to madhushree.
"Lemme be honest....... you're gorgeous. Trust me you're just breathtaking....." Fred's expressions had changed completely and madhushree gasped.
"Please you're jiji's boyfriend, stop saying such things......I don't like it." she cleared it out to him in a fierce tone but Fred had little effect on him.
"I'm sorry if my words offended you but I was being honest, you're more beautiful than malini....." he complimented her blatantly. Madhushree felt offended by this man.
"Stop it please........let it be, I'll just leave...." she muttered irate as she turned her heels to leave. A firm hold around her wrist impeded her attempt to leave the scene. She turned round and gasped when she discovered fred's fingers wrapped around her fragile wrist.
"Just leave my hand........let me go....." she hissed at him angrily while trying to free herself. His hold was harsh unlike python who always make sure that he isn't hurting her, but wait, why are we mentioning him here?? Fred chuckled.
"Please madhu, just don't get upset. I was just trying to know you........" he said softly as he tightened his hold around her. She wanted to scream but knowing that malini will only hold her accountable for everything, she just couldn't. Besides why is she taking so much time in the kitchen, fetching a glass of water doesn't take that much of time.
"Please i beg you....... just leave me...." madhushree pleaded anxiously but fred's intentions were gruesome. Abruptly a punch landed upon fred's cheek which catapulted him to the floor. Madhushree gasped but inwardly thanked God for she was finally out of his lethal grasp. But who was the messiah??? Looking at her right, madhushree saw python, a crossed python with clenched jaws. Fred's bellowing invited malini from the kitchen while the rest of the members were fast asleep.
"Teri himmat kaise hui meri madhu ko haath lagaane ki......" python roared at the scared fred. Fred was manhandled by his collar and raised up from the floor. Madhushree gasped, she knew something horrible was about to take place.
"Mr. Python please........ leave him........" malini pleaded frightfully while madhushree was too shocked to speak. Python glared at her angrily.
"Teri shakal se zyada teri harkaton se nafrat hai mujhe......tu laayi thi na iss do kaudi ke ladke ko yaha, ab tu bhi iske saath maregi....." python's temper was now really terrific. He choked fred's throat sadistically and malini blacked out at the gruesome sight. Madhushree shrieked.
"Please Mr. Python....... don't...." she pleaded fervently but that only worked as fanning the flames, python abhorred when she took side of another man and therefore fred's life was in great peril.
"I'm sorry madhu......par isse tumhe haath nahi lagaana chahiye tha. Tumhe chhune ka haqq sirf mujhe hai......sirf mujhe...." his obsessive eyes had always been daunted but this time they were extra horrifying. Madhushree sobbed as she wanted to save fred's life anyhow, he was a bad guy but still she didn't wanted him to be killed.
"He.......lp....... me......." fred squeezed out with difficulty but python hated his voice and everything else too. His fingers exerted more pressure on his throat and poor fred desperately wanted oxygen.
"RIP........" python hissed at him angrily and fred was slowly slipping into unconsciousness. Madhushree sobbed dismally.
"Please Mr. Python he'll die.......just let him go please......" she begged with tears but python had no effect on him. The flashes of him holding his madhu's fragile wrist were running infront of his eyes and this chap needed to be killed.
"Sorry baby........ tumhe rota hua nahi dekh sakta par kya karu, tumhe koi aur dekhe ye bardasht bhi nahi kar sakta...." python said with that killer look glistening in his eyes. Madhushree sobbed badly but her tears stopped only when she heard a snap and Fred's neck was stooping lifelessly to his left. His eyes were bulging out of his sockets and he had stopped breathing completely. At that moment she knew that fred had died due to asphyxiation. She was shocked, that's all I can say. She was speechless, she didn't knew if this was real or a dream, she would be glad if it was the latter. But nightmares are bad and reality is worse, and hence fred was dead. Python was happier than kindergarten kids after playing on a jungle gym. This was a moment of pride for him but madhushree felt differently about the predicament.
"What did you do.......you.....you killed him......" she hiccuped whilst crying pitifully. Python cupped her face and started.
"To isme problem kya hai baby........tum... tum ro kyu rahi ho. Dekho isse to marna hi tha, aakhir tumpar galat nazar daali thi isne......tum please mat ro....." he said as he wiped her tears but the fresh ones came way too quickly. She was seriously scared of him and hence managed to push him away.
"You're a murderer........ I'll tell everything to police. You'll go to jail....." she yelled at him with tears as her feet receded back. Python closed his eyes and sighed.
"I don't think so that's enough threat to frighten me baby. Do you still think that the court or police will arrest me????" he spoke in a low voice but he was crossed from inside. Madhushree looked at him in disdain.
"But that doesn't lessen your crime. You're a murderer and you'll be apprehended one day......" she shouted angrily at him while he tried to keep silent. But she committed the foolery of taking his silence as his weakness.
"I hate you........you killed him, you bloody killed him........"
"Ha.......ha.....haan, maara hai maine ise aur ye pehla nahi hai jiska maine murder kiya hai. Vo instagram waala ladka, vo cafe ka overly sweet waiter, pados mei rehne waala lawyer aur vo ghatiya amit. Sabko maara hai maine tumhare liye.......I FUCKING KILLED THEM FOR YOU DAMMIT....." He yelled maniacally scaring poor madhushree as fear rushed into her veins. She sobbed badly thinking about every single person who lost her life because of her. His outburst was short lived as his eyes softened when he saw her crying pitifully.
"Bohot mare hai tumhare wajah se madhu........bohot. Isme tumhari galti nahi hai lekin galti meri bhi nahi hai.......chid hai mujhe uss har insaan se jo tumhare qareeb aana chahta hai, jo meri jagah lena chahta hai. Nafrat hai mujhe un sabse. Aur......Aur bohot pyaar hai tumse madhu." he stated with tears with his stretched arms. She hid her face with her hands and cried. Python's bloodshot eyes had few tears lingering in them but that lethal obsession dominated in them.
"Please help me god....... help me....." she hiccuped in between her tears but immediately regretted when she saw that psychotic look in his eyes.
"Mai tumse bohot pyaar karta hu madhu, magar tum mere pyaar ko nhi samajhti. Koi baat nahi, 100 tareeke hai mere paas tumse haan karwaane ke liye. Abhi to sirf fred mara hai, kal kya pata malini ka number aajaye ya phir mohan.....haww......tch tch tch, ye to badi problem ho gyi...." he said lowly but menacingly which took her breath away. He was literally threatening to kill her brother. She shook her head with tears, pleading him not to even try that stunt. He laughed derangedly. But in another moment stopped and looked at her with those obsessive eyes of his before pulling her to his chest. She winced as she craned her neck to look at him with fear.
"Madhu........tum bohot pyaari ho, bohot sweet ho aur sundar to bohot zyada ho. Par tumhe itna pyaara nahi hona chahiye tha, ab dekho tumne mujhe pagal bana diya na apne peeche. Dekho madhu, mai bohot pyaar se keh raha hu mujhse pyaar karlo.........mai puri duniya tumhare kadmon mei rakh dunga. Par please, baar baar mere pyaar ko thukrake mujhe gussa mat dilao......mai sabko maar daalunga madhu.......I swear, mai tumhare liye sabko khatam kar dunga......." he stated obsessively as tears rolled down his eyes. She cried dismally.
___________________________________________
Every single vote counts and every single follower adds up to my family. So make sure you leave a vote and also follow me if you are liking this novel.