Bye Boyfriend ~ Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

„Oh my god he just called me his fucking boyfriend and kissed my cheek. I know he just tries to help me, but ksnejsns."

"Why does she look at us like that baby?" Louis asked, looking her up and down, tightening his grip around me, pulling me even closer, his scent practically wrapping me.

"Because she doesn't get the fact that I'm taken and tries to get me in bed with her even though I told her I'm not interested." I said, rolling my eyes and leaning more into Louis. "Well sweetie I can surely confirm you that he's mine cause I know something you don't, you never will" he said coldly, glaring at her, making me blush of what he just said. She just huffs and gives both of us a death glare "you'll regret that. I gave you enough chances, you won't get another one."
"Oh, what a pity" Louis said, making me giggle and her huff. Then she flipped us off, threw her hair back and walked out of the shop, causing Louis and I to burst out laughing.

"How is she so stupid?" Louis laughed, covering his mouth with the back of his hand looking so adorably cute I wanted to plaster little kisses all over his face. "I have no idea and that's the 8th time" I laughed, calming down a bit "Oh wow I guess there has to be a reason why she embarrass herself the whole time, boyfriend" he said, winking at me causing my checks to heat up again "Well dearest boyfriend what can I get for you today? The regular?" I chuckled. "That would be amazing baby cakes" he laughed. "Here you go, sweet cheeks" I said, handing over his food. "Anything else for you honey?" I sniggered. "Would my amazing boyfriend be so kind and give me his number?" He suddenly asked smiling at me charmingly catching me of guard. "why did Daniel give you some ideas now" I joked, and I thought I saw a blush creep on his face for a second. "Are you being for real?" I asked smiling, raising my eyebrow suspiciously. "I mean I thought you might could send me the pictures from Friday" he said.

„Oh, he just wants my number because of the pictures."

"Oh, yea sure I can send them to you" I say trying to smile at him, but I don't know if it's really a smile. "Thanks mate that would be amazing maybe we can meet up again?" He asks giving me his phone so I could type in my number, making a small smile form on my lips because he wants to meet up again. "Yeah, sure that would be amazing" I smile, giving his phone back. "Cool I just text you when I get home later and then we can work something out yea?" He smiles at me again. "Yes, okay cool" I say trying not to be all to smiley. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow than, bye boyfriend" he laughs winking at me again before leaving the bakery like normally.

~~~~~

Chat with:0155204280913 (6:58pm)

0155204280913: Hi boyfriend ;)

You: Oh, hello sweetheart how was work :)

Lou 💙: It was fun but exhausting haha

Lou 💙: how was your day?

You: it was nice I was allowed to leave earlier today so that was fun

Lou 💙: lucky... what did ya do then

You: I read a book and had a call with Niall

Lou 💙: Nialler nice lad. What's the book about?

You: yea we've been best mates since we're little :)

You: It's about two guys that hate each other and they pretend to be boyfriends and kinda fall in love

Lou 💙: Well, look at that coincidence boyfriend ;) ehh just without hating or falling in love with each other haha

You: oh, yea thanks for your help earlier I think she wouldn't ever have left if it wasn't for you so thanks :)

Lou 💙: anytime lad :)

Lou 💙: would you mind sending me the pictures 😏 I was excited to see them the whole day

You: huh ?!

Lou 💙: from the party on Friday ?

You: oh, yea wait

Lou 💙: what did you thought which pictures I'm talking about eh 😏

You: nothing!

You: anyway, here are your pictures :)

images attached

Lou 💙: sure 😏

Lou 💙: thanks for the pictures love :)

You: anytime :)

You: gotta go now Liam is here ttyl
~H

Lou 💙: bye boyfriend ;)

✔️✔️read: 7:04pm

~~~

Hellou my Friends

HAPPY NEW YEAR  <33 I hope you had fun and that 2022 will be better than last year

So this is Chapter 7 I honestly don't know if I like it but I hope you do haha

But something is happening *imagine in sing sang voice*

My bestie @donahsangel recommended this song and in general this Artist to me and I'm so obsessed haha so I tought I'd just reccomend it to you too, what do you say ?

( before update: just kids from Zach Hood; changed the song so if you're confused)

~~~

Lmao i just think it's funny that i published this chapter after new years and I just started writing again now in 2023 lol

Anyway I hoped you liked it and thank you for your support!!!

Have a great day, lots of love

P.Lilli <3

updated ✔️