Chapter 1

-killers POV-

As my alarm clock went off I got up to turn it off. I started to get ready for school,I put on a jacket and Gray sweatpants. I live in a apartment alone with only my cat to keep my company. I looked at the time "Shit am about to be late to school" i quickly feed my cat "Bye noodles I have to go to school now" I gave noodles one last pat and than I ran out to the bus stop ( If you wondering who noodles is it's the cat name). I was about to miss the bus but luckily I made it just as the bus arrived, I quickly got in the bus and tried to catch my breath.

-The bus arrived at school-

-Killer's POV-

As I got off the bus my stomach started to growl "Am so hungry" I thought to myself "but I'll just have to suck it up". I started walking to class but tried to hide my face not wanting to get noticed by people. I walked to my first and my favorite class because it had my favorite teacher who is also my crush, "Good morning Mr.Nightmare" I said as I was walking in the class "Good morning killer, early as usual" Mr.Nightmare replied. Am usually the first person in the class, I do this so I could see Mr.Nightmare more.

-Nightmare's POV-

I was doing paperwork in the classroom until I heard someone say "Good morning Mr.Nightmare" it was killer I turned to killer and said "Good morning killer, early as usual" . Killer is usually the first student to arrive and was a straight-A student and was also my favorite student. I never knew why killer always came early but I didn't mind to be honest, I'll sometimes sneak a glance at killer and think " he's so cute- WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING HES MY STUDENT" I'll yell at myself for thinking such things cause he's just my student right? As I was yelling at my thoughts that were cut off to hear some type of growling noises, I looked up and saw that the noises were coming from killer stomach. I giggled a little bit and than asked " Killer are you hungry I can hear your stomach growing?"

-Killer's POV-

My stomach kept growing and I was so hungry but than I heard Mr.Nightmare ask "Killer are you hungry I can hear your stomach growing" I replied by saying " Oh am sorry it's that I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast cause I was in a hurry", I than heard Mr.Nightmare giggle which was really cute and than he stood up and walked over to my desk and gave me a chocolate bar and said "I know it's early but this what I have for right now, so eat this for right now cause I can't have my favorite student hungry and if you get hungry again just tell me" he gave me a pat on the head and walked back to his desk and started doing paperwork again. I could feel my face go red and I was a blushing mess, I would usually turn down anything that people try to offer but since I was so hungry I decided to eat the chocolate bar. As I finished the chocolate bar the bell ringed and people started walking into the classroom

-Time skip to after class-

-Killer's POV-

Before leaving the classroom I went up to Mr.Nightmare "Is their something you need killer"asked Mr.Nightmare "Oh I just wanted to thank you for giving me your chocolate, and am sorry that you had to give up your chocolate just because I didn't eat breakfast" before I could say anything else I was cut off by Mr.Nightmare " Oh killer you don't have to say sorry it okay really your my favorite student and I just couldn't leave you starving so you don't have to sorry" as he said this he gave me a sweet smile and I quickly hugged him and said "thank you" before leaving to my next class.

-Time skip to lunch break-

-Killer's POV-

As I was walking down the hall thinking of my third class which was Science, which I really didn't like because of the teacher he was really weird he would always stare at me and give me weird looks. But as I was walking out of the classroom and walk to my locker I realized that I didn't bring any lunch "Fuck I didn't bring lunch" my stomach started to growl "I'll just bye a drink or a small snack out of the vending machine". As I was walking to the vending machine I checked to see if I had money and, I did but only 1$ dollar "What am I supposed to buy with this!" As I looked at the vending machine to see what I could buy with a dollar, I was only able to buy soda,"Guess this will have to do" I opened the can and took a few sips. I finished the can and started walking to my next class early since I didn't have lunch, I wasn't looking were I was going and bumped into someone "Agh-" as I opened my eyes I saw......

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAHAH NOW SUFFER ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ sorry I just didn't want to make this chapter so long-