I pull away and scan her eyes. Those beautiful, blue eyes before I ask, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"More than anything," she immediately replies, and it's enough for me to believe it.

I move off of her to open up my side table and grab a condom. Maddie is smiling from ear to ear, and it's making me feel that sensation again. Like I have way too much happiness that it's just overflowing.

I slowly roll it on and crawl back on top of her. The smile that was just on her face has faded, and now she looks nervous. Almost as if it just hit her that she's about to lose her virginity.

"Are you—"

"Yes," she says. "I want you, Cam."

I don't realize I'm shaking until now, and I feel like a complete and utter idiot. I'm acting like this is my first time, but in a way it is. I've never loved anyone before while doing this. Sex with Maddie is more important than any other time I've had.

She grabs my chin to look at her. "I love you," she reassures, and it's like that's all I needed to hear.

I bend down to kiss her forehead and support myself onto my elbow, placing myself at her entrance. "I love-" I suck in a sharp breath when it starts to go in, unaware of how good this would actually feel. "Oh, shit." I breathe out heavily before I look down at her again.

Her face scrunches up in pain, so I immediately freeze what I'm doing. This is so much more difficult than I ever thought it would be. All I want to do is keep going. My dick is throbbing around her tightness, and she's so wet that it almost completely slipped inside.

"It's okay," she says, biting hard onto her lip. "I'm fine. Keep going."

I nod and push further inside, letting out another moan and resting my forehead on her shoulder. Her fingertips scrape gently down my back as I give her my full length, and finally, I hear a moan from her. Finally, it's making her feel good.

"Keep going?" I repeat, and I feel her nod again.

I slowly push in and out, and I'm glad she can't see my face right now because I'm about to come. I can't come because I want to finish her first, but my god she feels incredible.

"Oh my god." She sighs, and finally, her hips start to move with mine. She's getting the rhythm down. Such a fast learner.

It's like our bodies were meant for each other. We are perfectly in synch as her hips roll with mine, my jaw dropped open from the feeling. I can't speak, I can't think, all I can do is focus on how amazing this is. How I will never, ever forget this night.

"Cam, it feels so good," she pants, and I nod, still unable to speak.

I'm going to come.

So quickly.

I am fighting so hard to wait her out. I can tell she's close because I can feel her begin to stiffen, so I try everything in my power to get her there. "Baby, you feel so good," I say, my voice muffled into her neck. "Fuck, I'm going to come."

Her fingers wrap into my hair as I pick up speed, her soft moans turning into screams of pleasure.

She's so loud.

I love it.

I love her.

Finally, I'm awarded with her orgasm. Her eyes roll to the back of her head, her legs completely wrapped around me, and when I feel her wave of wetness I completely lose it.

"Oh, fuck!" I call out, biting gently onto her shoulder as I still inside of her, filling up the condom to the rim I'm certain. I don't even want to pull out of her. If it were up to me I'd stay just like this, but I need to make sure she's okay.

Her face scrunches up in pain again when I pull out, and when I roll onto my back I still can't say anything. I'm just breathing heavily, completely at a loss for words.

Hands down that was the best sex of my life.

"How are you?" I turn my head to look at her, and all of my fears go out the window when she has that adorable smile on her face.

"I am..." She giggles as she attempts to search for words. "I mean...I thought I knew what it would feel like, but...." She shakes her head. "I don't know what I thought, but it was a thousand times better than I imagined."

Leaning over to place a kiss on her cheek, I stand up from the bed and strip the condom off of me. I filled it up completely—unsurprisingly—so I wash my hands off in the bathroom connected to my room after I toss it into the garbage.

"Was it okay?" She asks. "I mean, was I okay?"

"You were the best," I admit, and she arches a brow up.

"Of like... anyone?"

I bend down to kiss her lips once more and open up my dresser to get us both changes of clothes. "You've set a new bar, baby." I chuckle but quickly select new wording. "Not that anyone else will have the chance to beat the bar you set, I'm just saying you were the best. Hands down."

The answer seems to please her enough because she stands up beside me and wraps her arms around my waist. "Good." She grins, and she's about to say something else until she eyes the sheets on my bed, her cheeks going a bright pink. "I'm sorry..." she trails off.

Her virginity is all over my sheets, a bunch of red staring back at me.

Rather than make her feel uncomfortable, I grab the change of clothes from my dresser and pass it over to her. "Here." I say. "Take these. Go take a shower and relax and I'll clean this up. Are you sore?"

She nods, grimacing as she shifts her weight from one foot to the other.

"Okay, just go take a shower and I'll grab an ice pack for you too. Maybe that'll help."

She turns to head toward the bathroom but comes back to give me another kiss on the lips. "Thank you, Cam," she says sweetly, and I feel my chest tighten in response. "I wouldn't have wanted to lose my virginity to anyone else."