Chapter 12: Frieza's Monstrous Wrath!

Start from the beginning

Everyone looked back at the Dragon Balls, then remembered that Vegeta was currently sleeping nearby. Jaune then came up with an idea.

"Dende, help us take the Dragon Balls to a different location. We need to be stealthy with this, as to not alert Vegeta." Jaune said.

One by one, they each took a Dragon Ball away from the ship and took them to a nearby location away from Vegeta. They placed the Dragon Balls in a circular formation, after the seven crystal orbs were placed onto the ground, Dende walked in front of them and raised his arms into the air.

"Takkaraputo po Porunga pupirittoparo!" Dende chanted.

In that moment, all seven Dragon Balls began to glow as the sky darkened. A pillar of light erupted from the crystal balls and shot straight into the air! After the bright light faded, a large serpentine dragon with the upper body of a humanoid, looked down at the group. Porunga's upper body looked as though it were a human, yet it possessed green scales and two antennae similar to Namekians. Its face was wide, yet compact with red eyes. Everyone below except Dende looked on in amazement.

"W-Wow! So THAT'S the Namekian dragon?!" Weiss exclaimed.

From up above, Porunga spoke with a booming voice.

"YOU WHO HAVE GATHERED ALL SEVEN DRAGON BALLS! AND SUMMONED ME FORTH!" Porunga boomed. "SPEAK YOUR WISH, I WILL GRANT THREE WITHIN MY POWER!" Porunga explained.

Jaune began cheering as he heard what Porunga had to say.

"Ha ha! Nail wasn't kidding when he said he could grant three wishes! This is awesome, we'll have our friends back in no time!" Jaune cheered happily

Ruby looked at Jaune.

"But what do we wish for first?" Ruby asked.

Before Jaune or anyone else could answer, Dende spoke up.

"Please, decide quickly! Frieza could be on his way at any moment!" Dende exclaimed.

This caused the Remanites to panic. Which in turn caused them to hasten their decision.

"Alright, ask him to bring back everybody on Remnant who were killed by the Saiyan's!" Jaune said.

Dende nodded and turned back to face Porunga.

"Bandappurura rutemiraru fanparitsu pumerettohero runchero itashikonchipa pontero rupiche!" Dende chanted.

Porunga stood there for a moment, then spoke back.

"I AM UNABLE TO GRANT THAT WISH! I AM ONLY CAPABLE OF WISHING BACK ONE SOUL AT A TIME!" Porunga explained to the now shocked group.

"WHAT?!" The Remanites exclaimed.

"Oh-no, this is bad!" Ruby said.

Then, out of nowhere, a disembodied spoke out to the group.

"Ruby, can you hear me?" The voice called out.

Ruby's head shot up immediately, it was Piccolo's voice!

"P-Piccolo?! Where are you?" Ruby said, looking around their location along with everyone else.

Back in Otherworld, Piccolo was standing behind King Kai with his hand on his shoulder. All the while Cardin, Velvet, and Neptune were behind him.

"I'm speaking to you from Otherworld. Make sure that your first wish is to bring me back!" Piccolo said.

Cardin, Velvet, and Neptune were shocked at his idea. Both Cardin and Neptune got into their fighting stances.

"Not a chance in Hell Piccolo, forget it!" Cardin yelled, believing Piccolo using this as some evil diabolical scheme. Piccolo then turned back to face them.