Bakugou then made small explosions out the window so he could grab Todoroki's attention which thankfully worked.

A second later a tall ice slide was formed against the window, Bakugou grunted before getting down in a sitting position making sure his father was fit for travel before pushing off and sliding down the ice.

When he got to the street he stood up completely and gave the others a thumbs up. Next was the head of commission whom was terrified to even step close to the slide.

"I can't" she mumbled stumbling back "I changed my mind let's go down stairs-"

Just then they heard pounding at the door, groans and growls were heard as well which made all three of them tense.

"Too late. Go." Aizawa grunted nudging her forward.

She shook her head "I'm scared"

Midoriya frowned "go down with her Aizawa, I'll be fine" he confirmed.

Aizawa huffed "as soon as we touch the ground I want you already sliding down, understood?" He said sternly.

Midoriya nodded "understood" he said.

With that Aizawa grabbed the head's arm and dragged her over to the slide, he took a seat and yanked her into his lap "hang on" he frowned before pushing off and sliding down the slide in rapid speed.

Midoriya watched making sure they went down safely.

He watched as the ice started to crack from the weight of them two, and it didn't help that the women was squirming and screaming.

He flinched as his danger sense kicked in and just at that moment the door broke down from the pressure of the zombies that were slamming against it.

He glanced back at the ice to make sure they were down there before smirking seeing Aizawa stand up and push her off of him with irritation set on his features.

They all looked up at him as he looked back at the room that was quickly filling up with zombies whom were coming straight for him.

His eyes glowed green as green lightning bounced over his body, taking a stance he lifted his arm and flicked a huge amount of air pressure at them trying to take them all out at once.

And though it did it also shook the already unsteady building making the ice start to crumble, he heard his teacher and friends shout for him as he slipped and fell out the window.

He grunted and flipped over watching as the ground came closer and closer.

Quickly using float he was able to catch himself from smacking onto the concrete.

He sighed in relief as he slowly set himself down on the ground deactivating his quirk.

"You Idiot! Why the hell would you use your damn quirk!" Bakugou spat.

Without looking at him Midoriya pointed up as his comrades followed his hand watching as zombies started to fall through the window and slam into the concrete.

After finally catching his breath Midoriya stood up straight and huffed "they broke in just as you two got to the street, it was a lot too so I had to act fast" he explained.

Aizawa nodded "you're good Midoriya, we should get going ... where's the other two?" He asked looking over the group.

They heard heavy footsteps coming their way making them turn to see Kirishima and Denki, "we heard some commotion, is everything okay?" Kiri asked a look of concern on his features before his eyes stopped at Bakugou.