⠀⠀⠀𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. breaking point

Start from the beginning

TOMAS LED THEM back to the cafeteria, and Bianca could tell Rick was getting antsy. If Daryl had noticed the odd relationship between herself and Tomas, Rick wasn't far behind. She knew he was dying to question her, but both knew doing it in front of the prisoners wasn't the best idea. But, on the other hand, he couldn't just step away with her to talk in private without them being close behind. So, they had to wait.

⠀⠀⠀"Pantry's back here!" Tomas called, waving them into the back.

⠀⠀⠀"You never tried to break out of here?" T-Dog asked, looking around the cafeteria curiously.

⠀⠀⠀"We tried to take the doors off, but if you make one peep in here, then those freaks will be lined up outside the door, growling, trying to get in," Oscar explained, pointing at the door. "Windows got bars on them that He-Man couldn't get through."

⠀⠀⠀"Bigger than a five by eight," Axel agreed.

⠀⠀⠀"You won't find me complaining. Doing fifteen," Big Tiny said with a shrug. "My left leg can barely fit on one of those bunks."

⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, they don't call him Big Tiny for nothin'," Oscar claimed jokingly.

⠀⠀⠀"You done jerkin' each other off?" Tomas asked, re-entering the room with an annoyed frown. "I'm getting sick of waiting back here."

⠀⠀⠀Following Tomas, Bianca stood in the pantry doorway looking over the copious amounts of leftover food. Canned fruits and vegetables, cooking oil, seasonings, bags of oats, bread flour, sugar, and so much more. Hardly the tiny amount that Tomas and Andrew tried to convince them was left.

⠀⠀⠀Daryl entered the room, holding a flashlight at the side of his head as he read over the cans and bags. He turned the light into Tomas' face and stared at him, unimpressed.

⠀⠀⠀"That's what you call a little bit of food?" he asked.

⠀⠀⠀"Goes fast," was all Tomas replied with, shrugging his shoulders.

⠀⠀⠀"Mm-hmm," Daryl hummed, turning away.

⠀⠀⠀"You can have a bag of corn, some tuna fish..." Tomas said, trying to take control of the situation, but he kept failing.

⠀⠀⠀"We said half. That's the deal," Rick corrected him. He turned to a door beside him that was sealed shut and pointed at it. "What's in there?"

⠀⠀⠀"Don't open that," Big Tiny warned him.

⠀⠀⠀Rick opened the door anyway and immediately threw his hand up from the smell. He closed the door, eyes watering from the stench as he turned back to the prisoners laughing.

⠀⠀⠀"You wanted to know!" Tomas jested.

⠀⠀⠀"Can't wait for my own pot to piss in," Axel muttered.