I swim up try so fast as i can. I'm feeling my legs shaking because they are moving a lot and its so hard. But I managed to get up and air I immediately look around and see the land close.

I swim amd swim and i got finally out of the water. I drag the unconscious body of amora to the side and. I lay her body down finally.

Without wasting any time i started CPR on her. Pushing her chest periodically then tilting her head, pinching her nose and blow air in her mouth. I repeated the process a few times. My hopes losing me. "Come on Amora, please come on!" I negged her to wake up hot tears fell onto my cool cheeks, blurring my vision a bit.

I kept on trying again and again I couldn't call 911 or any of our brothers because or where soaked in the river like us. Just as i was about to give up hopes Amora shot up coughing up water i've never been so relieved in my life.

That moment i heard footsteps behind me i see a family two kids a father and mother i think. They approached and the man says." You guys need some help?" I sighed on that feeling a relief coming trough my body.

Amora

I had woken up feeling pain everywhere in my body. I was feeling tired as always. As i can comfirm of the car accident during the fall it impact me of having two broken ribs, a big gash on my forehead, a twisted ankle because Anthonio had to rescue my leg from being stuck he had to twisted my ankle a bit and i have a few scratched of the broken glass.

The sound of Anthonio groaning made me turn to my other side seeing Anthonio sitting beside me with his hand on his forehead who unlike me only had a bandage around his head and a few bruises and scratches here and there.

As i wanna say something to brake the akward silence he did to.

"Thank you" i said looking at him.
"I'm sorry." He said avoiding eye contact

But he immediately meets my eyes when he heard me say thank you.

"Why the hell are you sorry for?" I ask confused.

"you got hurt pretty badly because of me if i could be more be careful this wouldn't have happened." He said looking down again.

I grab his chin to make him look into my eyes and i say." Don't be sorry for something you didn't do."

I let go of his chin leaving his confused." Look you got shoot and i took over the wheel i did something wrong. I didn't dodge the car i could have avoid the car then we weren't in this situation. But I didn't avoid so i have to be sorry not you! And you saved me! You could easily leaving me there drowning. But you didn't! You came back for me and even saved my life by doing the CPR thing."

"Are you stupid. First of all you couldn't dodge that car it was speeding really fast and you just couldn't! Second of all i could have known that someone was following us you were looking I wasn't. Third of all and last one why wouldn't i go back? Your my sister! I can't lose you again!" He says with tears in his eyes on the last part.

When he said the laat part i got tears in my eyes. No one ever cared about my. I'm not used to this people caring about me trying to save my life.

After a talk with Anthonio my other brothers come in and hug me immediately. Slowly and be careful of course.

"Oh my god are you okay piccola." Luca said concerned.

"I'm fine just a bit tired but because of him i'm still alive!" I say pointing at Anthonio.

The brothers smile at Anthonio.

"He did great." Elio says smiling at Anthonio but immediately change his attention to me.

"Anyway how did you know they were following you both?" Elio finished.

"Look i know you had just woken yo and your really injured hut i have to know who wanted to kill you both." Elio says.

"Well i might know who wanted us dead and how i knew? I was just looking behind us sometimes when i saw everytime the same car so- hold on you know who's behind this?" Carlo interrupt me.

I nod." What who?" Carlo ask.

"Well who do you think? My uncle and aunt of course." I say looking away to the window next to you behind Anthonio.

Elio walks up to me on the other side of the bed. I'm still looking out of the window when Elio touches my arm i flinch looking at him.

He ignore it and says and kneels next to you "Amora why would you uncle and aunt want you dead." He never even say my full name he alway use the nickname stellina so this is serious.

"Well-" i got interrupted by the doctor coming in.

Elio immediately stood up and ask." So what are the results.

The doctor walk over to my monitor and says looking the files in her hands." As you guys already know she has two broken ribs, a big gash on my forehead, a twisted ankle and bruises and scratches. And we also found out she has a minor concussion. And thats all we have so nothing news just that you need to rust for a few weeks!"

I just nod smiling at her.

Hut before she leave she turns around. And says." Oh btw the baby is okay! It didn't get hurt in the accident."

What the fuck

I look at her confused with wide open eyes so do my brother.

"Oh sorry you didn't know? Well your 4 months. I will give you guys privacy." She says and walk out.

I look back in front of me and look at Elio who looks at me concerned.

"Y-your pregnant?" Guiliano says sitting on the table with some others because their are not seats.

No i'm dead seriously.

I wish i was dead or my child?

I out my hands on my stomach." I-i'm pregnant?" I say with tears in my eyes.

"D-did you meet a-" before Elio could continue
I shook my head no. tears fling down my cheeks.

I'm pregnant?

Does that mean the baby is my uncles baby? Or uncle he isn't really family but still?

That means he didn't use protection.

I knew it! I knew this would happen!

I'm four months? Even before i came here with my brothers i week before i came is was already pregnant.

I was pregnant the whole time.

————————————————————————
1760 words

A/n:

Well that turns out little more confusing and unexpected!

I hope you guys like the idea! And i have more!

Sorry for the cliffhanger 😂