Tireless

Tireless

G.S.T

Gift Solis Tiano Writes All Rights Reserved 2015

EDITION ONE

DEDICATION

I dedicate this work to all the people who chose to love tirelessly. To my loving family who nurtured me during this work, you have my gratitude. Also to my friend Michelle this is for you.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

First and foremost I thank God Almighty for the time and resources that He has provided me. The talent He has given me to write and read, to comprehend and imagine. I would like to acknowledge also the people who supported me along my campaign in writing this book and their support in helping make this book's promotion a success. Lastly with deep regards I salute my parents for their guidance.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Chapter 1 - FISH HEARTS

Chapter 2 - 100 INR

Chapter 3 - TIRELESS

PREFACE

This work will only have such big impact to those people who are much in love. An inspiration led me into writing this book. So I took the time to write it. It really took me around a few weeks to finish it. I'm happy to have shared my heart out to all of you who will be reading this. You can read this story when you're trying to relax in the long hours, where you're in a couch or in a bed. It doesn't matter what age you are as long as you have the heart to read, you will easily see it's life and setting. I'm glad that you've also been a part in the success of this book. Thank you for giving the time to read this.

CHAPTER ONE

—FISH HEARTS—

Hi my name's Andrew, this? It's only my love story. Not really it's the most epic and romantic love story ever told.

My story began back to when I was just about to enter high school just graduated from my primary school, I was a young innocent boy who never knew what love was.

My parents always giggled around when they talked about it, my classmates laughs at the very mention of it in class but what is it really? Seriously who knew what love was? When I was young I never had an Idea of what it was. I never wanted to have it, since I hated to be teased on and to have lots of kids. For me it was like a scary nightmare because my grandmother always told off her eleven children and even their children and for me that was a bore and a pain to watch. That's not really what I wanted to do, I wanted to be great. I had even better things to do back then, I was industrious, I fetched water, I washed the dishes, turn off the t.v. at night and went to school early. Girls? I don't need any. I really don't see a place for them. But that quickly changed.