Chapter 4

He pushed me back against the wall, the fear was paralysing, but my body was reacting very differently to his actions. He crashed his lips against mine, this was hungry and desperate, my body caved into his touch. I couldn’t think, but my body took control leaning into Adam’s every touch. I could feel his smile against my lips, his hands working on removing clothing. We ended up on the bed eventually.

The guilt was eating me alive. I had sex with him. With the psychopath himself. How did I stoop so low? I won’t deny it, there is some attraction. But not with him, purely physical. That’s all. He had left the room straight away, thank God, because it was about 10 minutes later when I started crying all over again. If he was here who knows what would have happened. What happened to get us there? Well, I was playing the game. It had been like three days since I decided to do what it was he wanted, I needed to earn his trust. Somehow we ended up all over each other. I say somehow. He had been making suggestive comments to gauge my reaction I guess. I assume I passed, who knows. I continued to cry. Adam even came in at one point, I couldn’t stop crying.

“What’s wrong?” Adam asked when he returned later to find me still crying, I couldn’t even answer. “Natasha.” That one word that sounded so right from his lips that also felt so incredibly wrong. He was frustrated when he finally left me alone. “See. I don’t know what this is about.” Adam sighed.

“Dude, go make a cup of hot chocolate. I’ll have a coffee.” Jesse pushed Adam from the room and closed the door. “You can tell me.” He sat beside me, just looking at me.

“I had sex with him.” I sobbed. “What was I thinking? He is sick. He kidnapped me. He’s a monster.”

“Shh. Don’t cry.” He rubbed circles on my back, Adam returned with the drinks and handed me mine. I just held it to my stomach and stared at the floor. “Adam, we need to talk outside.” I could hear muffled voices, but as their voices got louder I heard them loud and clear.

“Seriously? You had sex. It’s been 5 days.” Jesse exclaimed. Oh, that’s how many days it’s been then.

“Fuck off Jesse.” Adam growled.

“Adam, I don’t understand what you are doing! None of this makes sense.”

“I wanted to do it. So I did.” He spat reminding me I’m just a game to him, an item he can use and abuse as he sees fit. “Just stay the fuck out of this Jesse.”

“As much as you hate it, the girl in there is human with emotions and feelings. Not just some toy Adam.” This had obviously both shocked and upset Jesse, at least I can have contact with one fairly emotionally stable human, if you look past the fact he’s keeping all this secret.