Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd

Start from the beginning

Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook up so he could kiss him. Jungkook purred in content and rested his face in the crook of Tae's neck. 

'Morning sex is for sure nice... ' Taehyung said but then frowned with worry. His fingers carresed Jungkook's nape. 'But are you ok, baby? Shouldn't we slow down?'

'You can slow down if you are tired. I won't...' Jungkook mumbled into Taehyung's neck. 'I love to feel you. It's almost as if you are letting me touch your soul... '

Taehyung's grip around Jungkook's waist got tighter. Stopping himself from saying "I love you" each five minutes was getting harder and harder.

He kissed Jungkook's hair.

'Shower?' he asked and Jungkook nodded.

They crawled out of the bed and went to the bathroom together. Jungkook got under the shower and Taehyung swiftly slipped behind him, embraced him and whispered to his ear:

'I want to stay with you like that forever.'

Jungkook's heart clenched and he reached for the shampoo, turned around and started to wash Taehyung's hair. He kissed his lips softly.

'Forever sounds good...' he smiled shyly in response.

They wanted to sleep some more after the busy night but it was already 11 a.m. and they had a lot to do before they all needed to attend the Lunasa banquet organised by the Elders and the Wolves Council in the evening.

'I am hungry as fuck...' Jungkook said, putting on  black jeans.

'I thought you would ban me from saying "again" at least...' Taehyung giggled, pulling a t-shirt over his head.

'I said it as many times as you did, so what's the point...'

Jungkook was walking around Taehyung's room choosing clothes to put on. Taehyung checked him out.

'I am really amazed by your perfectly balanced walk...'

Jungkook looked at him with raised eyebrow and said sassily:

'I am the Golden Maknae. I can dance on the railing on the rooftop making triple flip, after you will fuck me the whole night...'

Taehyung chuckled, walking to the younger one.

'Good to know' he said and kissed the younger's temple softly. 'Come. I will feed you...'

'I would like to see that...' Jungkook laughed, and Taehyung pouted.

'I will learn to cook one day...' he promised.

'Sure... And by feeding me, you mean?'

'Steal something from Jin's fridge and decorate it nicely on the plate for you' Taehyung grinned.

'That's what I thought...'

Jungkook shook his head smiling and they embraced each other's waists walking out of the room.

All the Royal Pack members met in the meeting room. Taehyung and Jungkook were pretty confused why their hyungs were looking at them so intensely. Especially Jimin, who were staring at their necks as if he wanted to bite them.

Jungkook: Umm... hyung? Why are you staring?

Jimin: I'm looking for hickeys.

Jimin thought Jungkook would blush, but instead he saw the younger smirking secretly.

Jungkook: You won't find them in visible places... We are responsible people...

Jimin raised his eyebrow.