"no! small meats! like the one that came to the party with Ranboo and Tubbo from Snowchester!"

me and Quackity exchanged looks.

"Michael?" Quackity asked.

"yes!"

my husband and I look at eachother for a moment until what Charlie is trying to say clicks in my head.

"A child?!" I yell.

"A CHILD!?"

"A child!" Charlie confirmed. "I've watched humans and when they marry they make a little human after! and they make noise!"

"ahaha... Charlie, I don't think we are ready for a child. we were thinking a different noise..." Quackity explained. his face was burning red.

"like the noise you and Wilbur make every night?"

"GO AWAY!" I yelled, flustered. Charlie gooped off right after.

"oh my XD!" Quackity laughed.

I looked to him with a soft look. I joined in laughing with him at the conversation we just had.

"haha, we would be terrible parents." he laughed out.

"no no, I would be. you'd be great."

"hm, you think so?"

"yeah."

"and whys that?"

"hm, well. you certainly have a good sense of control, strong leadership. you definitely know how to talk to a child better than I could."

"yeah. but you wouldn't be terrible either."

"no. I would. I am. let's change the subject..."

my husband looks to me with concern in his eyes, but he nods his head anyways.

his face suddenly lights up like he had an idea.

"I have an idea!"

holy shit I'm a genius. "what?"

"back to the house! in the planning room! now!" He then darts off. he glides down the mountain smoothly and carefully.

I may have fallen on the way down but I'll deny it.

I follow behind him as he runs in the house. he sprints down to the basement, which is where we decided to keep our weapons and armour. we also have a map of the SMP and use it as a planning room. just in case.

"okay! what is it?"

"okay okay! we may be able to return to the SMP!"

"huh? how? and why more importantly."

"it's too quiet here! and all that traveling back and forth doesn't sound so appealing.

and how? with Charlie's suggestion."

I'm taken back for a moment. "you don't mean..."

"if we, an innocent married couple with a young child, return to the SMP for the better life of our baby, we can make some REAL noise!"

I sat on the table that was in the middle of the room as I thought it over.

"I like it, but who would believe us? we are known physcopaths."

Quackity struts up to me and cups my cheek.

"we have witnesses at a wedding for a reason~ and with a baby, who wouldn't trust us?"

"I don't know... it could compromise this place."

"isn't that what living is all about?"

I look him in the eyes and give him a smirk. "I guess you have a point."

he laughs and we share a kiss.

"now the easier-hard part, getting a baby..." Quackity mumbled as he looked at the map.

"let's worry about this later, take out time with it. it's only been three weeks. some time should help us."

I get up and wrap my arms around his waist from behind.

this new plan has awoken an old feeling in me, life. excitement. the thrill of the edge is creeping on my shoulders.

our new beginning is going to be extraordinary.

the idea of chaos, randomness, perhaps even power ran through my brain.

"a rule though... for this plan." Quackity interrupts my thoughts.

"yes, my love?"

"our child is not a pawn. they won't be used JUST for our gain. we are still going to be parents. we'll benefit it in the future."

the thought of being an actual father scared me a little, I was terrible at it last time. it doesn't effect me much now but if it's important now... well then.

"I'll do my best."

and with that being said, we share another kiss.

I couldn't wait for some excitement. a new chapter, a new story.