Chapter 9

TW! NSFW
---------------------------------------------
Quackitys POV
How did I end up here? naked with Wilbur inbetween my legs, and no space between us.

we hold eachother tightly, lips clashing and tounges fighting. our hands gripping the other, trying to get closer.

Wilburs hand goes down and he starts fingering me. I flinch because his hands are so cold. he pulls back and checks with me, thinking I flinched for some other reason.

"I'm okay." he nods slowly at my answer and kisses me again. he starts moving his finger and adds another, going through the motions.

he pulls back again and takes off the rest of his clothes, revealing his hard on. I moan lightly at the sight and spread my legs a little more.

he gets closer and pushes in slowly. softer than usual. actually, he's a LOT more softer than what he usually is.

is it cause of his dream?

my thoughts are interrupted when he bottoms out inside me.

I reach for his shoulders for something to hold and he leans in. he puts his hands on my hips and rubs his thumbs.

he sits there letting me adjust, until I tell him to move. he starts at a slow pace, rocking his hips. soft moans escape both our mouths as he moves.

his hands explore my torso and I move mine to his hair. I pull him into another kiss and his hips roll a little.

"mm~ baby faster~" I moan out. he eagerly nods and attacks my neck as he quickens his pace.

he leaves kiss all over until he finds one's spot I moan a little louder to.

he takes that as a hint to start attack it. he sucks hard and even bites a little as his thrust start going even faster.

"mhm!~ fu-uck~" I moan out.

"you f-feel so good love, s-so good. ah~" I moan again at the praise.

Wilbur suddenly pulls out a moves me so that I'm on my side.

"hm?" I ask. he gets behind and goes back in.

his arm goes around my waist from between the bed and me, and he uses the other to spreads my legs more.

when he does this, I feel him hit my prostate and let out a harsh moan.

he attacks my neck again and abuses the spot from before. his pace starts going even faster.

our moans start to sync up with Wilburs pace. he moves his hand that was keeping my legs spread and moves it to my face. he gently grabs my chin to face me towards him and I lock lips with him.

our tounges meet again and I feel warmth pool in my stomach.

"babe~" I moan out.

he keeps going, his pace getting sloppy and more desperate.

"I'm c-close.. ah fuck~" he warns me.

"me too." and about a minute later, we finish at the time.

we sit there catching our breath. I roll over so I'm facing him. he puts his hand on my cheek and rubs his thumb.

we lay there for a little while, just staying quiet looking at eachother. eventually, Wil gets up and picks me up. I yelp in surprise and grip his shoulders.

"what are you doing?" I ask him.

"shower." I roll my eyes at his one-word statement. he walks over to the bathroom and puts me down. I lean against the sink and rub my eyes, tired.

Wil starts up the shower and gets in, and gestures me to follow.

I get in as well, and go straight under the hot water, feeling the dirt and sweat wash away. I switch me and Wilbur so that he is under the water.

he relaxes under the water like it's the best thing he's felt. I giggle a little at him and grab the soap.

I pour some into my hand and lather it into his hair. his face somehow gets even more relaxed as I knead the soap in his hair.

he switches us and I'm under the water again. he returns the favor, but not nearly as well as me.

we rinse our hair and move onto our bodies. I move behind him and start running the soap into his shoulders, his back, his arms. while I there I pinch his ass.

he turns around, unamused and I laugh at him. I start washing his chest and he rinses himself off.

"Okay, your turn my love." I nod and turn around.

I hear him open the soap and squirt some into his hands. I think he'd start with my back but he went for my wings.

I gasp because I was surprised. he works in the soap where it needs to be. I've picked up a bad habit of not really cleaning my wings.

"you really needs to take care of your wings more." Wilbur speaks up.

"I know.. but it's so annoying and I hide them all the time anyways. plus, their damaged beyond repair." and too small.

that's why my wings didn't get clipped like Philzas, because mine are useless.

Wilbur takes the shower head and puts it on my wings, rinsing out the soap. I sigh at the feeling.

as pretty as they can be at times, I really wanna chop them off really. I've aways seen them as one of my biggest weaknesses.

Wil grabs more soap and washes the rest of my body. when he does my shoulders, he gets real close.

he starts kissing the back of my neck and sucking a little. I let him for a while until I turn around.

"bed. it's late now." I say. I felt the fatigue finally catch up to me and I wanted sleep. he nods and shuts off the water.

we get our and dry ourselves off and I go straight to bed.

"no pajamas?" Wil asks.

"fuck that." I say and flop on the bed, immediately shutting me eyes.

I hear Wil laugh and walk over. he lays down and scoots close to me. I roll over and snuggle into him.

I hear his breath hitch a little, but he let's out a heavy sigh and runs his fingers through my hair.

he starts humming a soft song and pecks my forehead.

he keeps humming for like another hour and he finally falls asleep.