Chapter 34

Wilburs POV
"sure, you owe me though." Tehcno shrugs.

"what? that easy?"

I had just explained to Techno the plan and he just agreed so easily. I'm not complaining about it but I am shocked at how easy it was to convince him.

"yeah, I want you to leave. I want my spare room back." be says again bluntly. what is with him and always being so blunt all the time?

I decide to not question it now, seeing as he has decided to help us. I look to Tommy, and realize I don't have his exact answer.

"so Tommy, what will it be? I know you don't like it, but trust me, when Dream was with us we made sure that he had no intent to go after you. layer that on top of the deal we've made and there is so no way for you to get hurt."

Tommy stares at the ground, wondering what he should do.

"I... I-I can't! I'm sorry! I can't! it's too much! I-I won't stop you... but I'm not helping you! I can't hurt Ghost Quack and I can't free Dream! I'm sorry!"

I nod, frustrated but trying to understand. "thats.... that's fine! that's okay! so... could you at least... a least be at Quackitys grave and bring him here! that's all you'll have to do." I ask.

Tommy hesitatently nods and I trap him in a hug, laughing in relief. I pull away and turn to Techno.

"Techno, remember that little club you have?"

"first off, it's not a "club," and secondly, yeah? why?"

"I want you to call a meeting. I think I'm getting an idea."

I hear my brothers groan in sync. I scoff and walk back inside.

"I'll call one!" Techno calls out and I yell back to let him know I heard him. I go to the living and lay on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

I feel something wrap around my waist, startled, I look down and see none other than Ghost Quack. he sniffles and snuggles into me. I can tell he was crying, but I don't ask.

he pulls out another cookie and starts munching on it slowly, little sniffles coming out. "do you h-hate me?" he asks suddenly.

I'm taken back by the question. "w-well-"

"just say it! get it over with! Por favor!" he grips my shirt. blood drips slowly from his eye, the scarred one. "I know I'm not him but-"

"Ghost Quack... I'm sorry I- sigh... I don't hate you. no, not at all. I hate that my love is gone in my place."

"I'm right-"

"YOU AREN'T MY LOVER! QUACKITY IS!" the rooms tension becoming thick enough to see. I stand up angerly, rubbing my eyes. "I don't hate you... but I could never love you!"

"oh shit..." I hear Phil say. I turn my head slowly and see my family watching our conversation in awe like its a show for them. "DAD! GO!" I shoo them off. Tommy and Techno scatter.

unlike my request, Phil stays. But before he can say anything, Ghost Quack sprints out of the room crying, leave little blood drops on the floor.

I try going after him but don't use a lot of energy chasing him. when I'm outside I'm stopped by Technoblade.

"I'll do ya' a favor, out of the kindness of my heart, let me take care of everything, okay? you worry about getting ready to leave."

I look at him in confusion. "Why would I need to leave?"

"just be ready to by the end of the week. you owe me BIG." and with that, he darts off.

"wai- ugh forget it." as frustrating as this is, I do not feel like dealing with it.