𝟎𝟏𝟓: 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

Start from the beginning

"let it out darling." rebecca mumbled, rubbing an consoling hand up and down sasha's back. she hated seeing her best friend like this- even though sasha would never openly declare her heartbreak, instead insisting she was only slightly sad about the whole situation, rebecca knew her better. and she hated to see sasha so vulnerable.

"isn't it funny?"

"what?" rebecca looked down to see sasha pulling away to wipe the tears falling down her cheeks.

"that me and him were just fake dating, but here i am crying over it like it was an actual breakup."

"sasha we've already discussed this. you two were actually dating."

"but that's the thing bex- we never actually confirmed it. sure yeah he mentioned it- but there was no confirmation that we were dating for real." sasha had pulled out of rebecca's hold, the two just standing in the hallway. it wasn't until then that rebecca directed the two into sasha's living room, where the smell of the chinese takeaway she smelt upon entering sasha's home was held.

"are you going to comment on it at all?" rebecca asked, leaning back on the couch beside sasha. "-like publicly?"

"right now? no. i just don't want to speak on anything. i kind of want to mope around."

"absolutely not." rebecca hit back, widened eyes from sasha seen before her. "-yes you can mope around a little sash- you are heartbroken. but i am not letting you become so sad that you won't leave the house. if you do, then i have failed my role of being your best friend."

sasha laughed, leaning over to hug rebecca once more. she appreciated her being here, so much so that even just having her around made sasha feel better overall.

"how is he doing?"

"who?"

"you know who."

rebecca sighed, grabbed sasha's hand, holding it in hers. "-carm said he was- well he isn't doing good either sash. i think you know that, but it's okay." a sigh from the raven-haired girl was heard, that only making rebecca pull sasha into her arms more. "-are you going to be okay with seeing him on friday?"

"this friday? why?" sasha lifted her head up, meeting rebecca's stare.

"-sash your single with the boys is out on friday, it's the release party."

"oh fucking hell. randy and larry really didn't bother to tell me that they were going to continue on with releasing the song even though me and corbyn have broken up?" sasha threw her hands up in annoyance. she stood up momentarily from the couch, rebecca watching as sasha began to pace. "like a part of me is so fucking thankful for this deal with corbyn to be over, cause i swear if i had to sit in one more meeting with fucking randy-"

"-we already know i would be there to help you dispose the body sasha."

"the fact you knew i was going to go straight to murder."

"unfortunately i know you all too well." the two girls laughed, sasha crashing onto the sofa, taking back her space next to rebecca.

"thank you bex."

"sasha if you are thanking me for coming here, even if it is my duty of being your best friend, i will smother you with this pillow." rebecca pulled the pillow from behind her, waving it in a laughing sasha's face.

"do you think i should talk to him?" sasha blurted out. rebecca sighed, placing the pillow back behind her, allowing her to lean back, getting herself comfortable before turning her attention onto sasha.

"I don't think you have to do anything." rebecca started. "i think you should be able to celebrate your new single with the boys, and if you wish to speak to corbyn there, then you can sash. you don't have to force yourself to have a conversation with him, as everyone there now knows you two have broken up."

"so technically i don't need to do anything." rebecca nodded her head, agreeing with sasha's words. the two girls looked at one another, small smiles appearing on both of their faces.

"precisely- at the end of the day, just see how you feel in that moment in time." rebecca was right, sasha thought. at the end of the day, if sasha was in the mood to talk to her ex-boyfriend, of who wasn't classed as her actual boyfriend in real life, but in the public he was- then she would talk to him. but there was no one forcing her to do so.

"yeah- i think i might talk to him."

"and i will be on standby for my protective best friend duties."

"as you should be bex."

AUTHORS NOTE
I'm alive????
hello besties, it's been a while
I'm sorry for being away for a while,
university has drained all the energy out of me
it's crazy

hopefully you enjoy this chapter, it isn't that good
But i wanted to get something out!

ilysm, stay safe & stay hydrated <3