𝟎𝟎𝟐: 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤

INTO IT
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

{20th January 2020}
—"LIKE WHO does he think he is?" sasha shouted out to her best friend, rebecca waters. it was monday, the day after sasha's meeting with larry and randy as well as the why don't we boys,

and to say sasha was angry at the situation she was put in, would be an understatement.

sasha and rebecca had known one another for a long time, it coming up to seven years at the end of the month. rebecca was one of the only people sasha could trust with everything, that and rebecca was the only one thag could handle sasha's sarcastic comments.

none of their previous friends could understand the very often sarcastic sense of humour both of the girls shared- it often coming across that they had bitchy behaviour, when it wasn't like that at all.

well not all the time anyway.

"like who gave fucking randolph, or whatever his name is the rights to walk into larry's office and act like he owns the place!?" sasha exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air as rebecca watched her friend intensely.

"randolph!" rebecca said before bursting out laughing, her laugh being contagious as it made sasha break out into a smile, her laughing shortly afterwards.

"but yeah who gave him the right to raise his voice at me when he is so irrelevant?" sasha spoke, falling onto the sofa next to the silver haired girl, rebecca shrugging her shoulders as she rested her head on sasha's shoulder.

"so what have you actually go to do? go to a few events with this kid and that's it?"

"i think so- they fucking said it's going to last six months- six months bex! six months." rebecca sighed grabbing sasha's hand giving it a squeeze. sasha quickly grew surprised as rebecca pulled her off the sofa, pulling sasha towards her bedroom.

"wait- where are we going?"

"miss thing, you said that you and corbyn need to see each other this week before your album release- go out for lunch, it'll be a nice way for you two to get to know one another." rebecca said with a wink, sasha scoffing whilst shaking her head, not liking the way rebecca thought.

"managers suck."

"i know- but hey, you and corbyn could actually get along really well!" rebecca spoke, a look of optimism on her face as she looked at her best friend- to which sasha just shook her head, an unimpressed look on her face.

"we aren't going to get along well- and you know why bex? because we're getting forced to do this, neither of us want to be doing this." sasha commented, rebecca reluctantly nodding her head as she sat her friend down on her bed whilst she looked through sasha's wardrobe.

"I'll ask you that again at the end of the six months." rebecca spoke, the silent answer she was receiving from sasha making the silver haired girl turn around- finding sasha shaking her head at rebecca.

"you'll get the same answer."

"corbyn- you're daydreaming again."

the brunette boy shook his head, bringing himself out of his thoughts as he looked at the raven haired girl sat before him.

corbyn was shocked to see sasha sitting before him so quickly after their meeting yesterday. he had received a text from the girl only an hour ago, saying that the two should get to know each other, and well sasha suggested getting food cause she was hungry,