𝟎𝟏𝟎: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

INTO IT
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

{27th March 2020}
—"WAIT YOU said that to her dude?" daniel exclaimed to the brunette boy sat across from him. the boys were sat around in the recording studio they had made in daniel's home, the five preparing to record some of the songs for their new album today. corbyn had just told his best friends about the conversation him and sasha had had the other day when they were out eating lunch.

"i did."

"and what did she say?"

"yeah dude what did she say?"

corbyn sighed, taking a moment. he took a sip of his iced coffee, him looking up to see his friends looking at him intensely, them awaiting for his answer.

"she didn't believe me at first." jack let out a low whistle, corbyn giving him a glare. "she just stared at me for a bit. it was the longest fucking stare I've ever had i swear- well it felt like it." corbyn admitted with a quiet laugh when looked up to his friends all looking at him with intense stares.

"i still don't think she believes what i said entirely- cause she went 'well what do you mean? like properly date?'. i looked at her and i just wanted to laugh because i don't think i could have been more clearer."

"she probably doesn't think you were being entirely serious."

"i was jack! i said i was, and after she realised i was being entirely serious with it- she just didn't know what to say." corbyn exhaled a sigh, his best friends looking at one another before focusing back onto the brunette boy running a hand through his hair.

"dude you like this girl right?" zach spoke up first, sitting himself down next to his friend. "but it was just supposed to be fake dating- you both said that."

"but we didn't actually say 'oh no feelings involved.'" zach patted his friend on the shoulder, giving it an reassuring rub wbilst the rest of the boys sat themselves down around corbyn- deciding that they should take a break from wanting to record anything for the album whilst the brunette before them was stuck in his head about a certain girl.

"to be fair though dude- you two do look like a couple- like carm said to me the other day, if she didn't know that this was all fake, she would have definitely assumed you two were together." jonah admitted, corbyn looking up to the eldest boy, giving him a smile.

"i just feel like sometimes we both forget that we're actually fake dating- like i went back to her house after carm's release party- and it wasn't just to sit around."

"shit corbs did you two-"

"-yeah jo- would fake couples do that if they didn't have to?" corbyn said, a small smile appearing on his face as he thought back to that night. they had indeed kept up the pda after carmen's release party, them keeping it up all the way to sasha's house- where corbyn then slept over.

"let me text dahlia- she's with sash today with the girls, I'll see if she will say anything." daniel said, excusing himself momentarily. his voice was heard outside the studio room, it being clear he was indeed talking to his girlfriend.

"you don't want it to be fake anymore do you corb?" jonah asked, corbyn letting out a sigh before meeting his friends gaze.