Chapter Five ( nsfw )

As time passed on, ideal and i were great together, of course we had our small
' arguments ' but they all had an end, one thing that didnt end, was us.

one thing thats bugging me is i havent asked him to date me yet, i'm worried, maybe he doesnt want to date me and its just a ' hook up ' , i rejected him because i wanted to focus on school.

one night, he was sat on my lap, with his head on my left shoulder, i thought he was asleep so i decided to say
" i'm in love with you " he lifted his head up and said " wait really " , so i said
" yes i'm in love with you, ideal " he blushed. i kissed him, i had this strange feeling, i felt like i had to continue, go further.

i lifted him up and pinned him against the wall, i started kissing down his neck, he let out soft moans whenever i kissed him. i put him down and took my shirt off, he took his off. i picked him up and placed him down on the bed, i leant over him and kissed his lips. i pulled away and whispered " are you ready ? " he nodded so i slid my pants off, he took his off and he sat on my lap, we were in our underwear, still kissing.

it was quiet out, peaceful. i liked it, it made it much more exciting.

i lay back and took my boxers off, i started jerking off, with ideal watching me. i was hard, rock hard.

he watched me wank for 20 seconds or so, then he started sucking my dick, my breathing changed, i wasnt moaning, but my breathing had definitely became louder and faster. i wanted more, i pushed his head further down my dick until he gagged. he looked up at me, it turned me on seeing him take my cock in his mouth.

i had to take this further, i felt fantastic. i told him to turn around, and he did, i touched his ass, and then started rimming him, he was moaning, a lot, and fuck his moans are hot. it turned me on more, i didnt want to nut early so i told him to shut up.

after a while i got up and stuck my dick in his tight hole, he let out a loud moan, i stuck my fingers in his mouth so he'd shut up and i started pounding into him, going deeper with every thrust. it was adorable watching him struggle.

it felt amazing having so much control over him. i pulled out and lay back, i told him to come and ride me, so he did. fuck it felt good, he leant backwards and forwards, making my dick hit different places inside his ass.

we continued doing this, till i made him get up off me, and i got up and stood next to the bed, making him kneel down in front of me. i forced my cock into his mouth and pushed it deep into his throat. i pulled out the second before i was gonna cum, so i came all over his face, he stuck his tongue out trying to lick it up from his face.

after we'd finished i made him swallow the rest that had landed on his face, and i took him to the bathroom to clean off.

once we were clean i lay in bed with him cuddling. i asked him;

" how do you feel, love? "
he replied with " amazing "
" you did so well, baby " i told him, he had his head on my chest and looked exhausted, i decided to just let him go to sleep.

" i love you " i said,
" i love you more " he responded, smiling.

perfect.