Retribution

Recap: When Su is packing her stuff in a seemingly empty apartment, Ray comes in unexpectedly. He hurts her. She has a concussion and is unconscious for 12 hours. When she wakes she fights back and finally escapes Ray. Jungkook on the other hand is looking for her desperately.

_________________________________________________________________

Suseonhwa

When I got off at CJ arena, I went straight to the ladies restroom. Thankfully there was no-one here. I dumped my bags in the corner and saw my face. I wanted to cry thinking of how in the whole world could I hide this? 

How do I hide it? 

And how do I hide the whip marks on my neck and arms?

I opened my bag and rummaged thought it. I finally found three useful things.The first was a faded blue turtle neck, full sleeved t shirt. This covered almost all of my skin. The next thing I pulled out was a black mask and black sunglasses. Mask to hide my busted lips and sunglasses to hide my swollen purple right eye.

When I wore it all, it still couldn't hide the gash on my forehead. So I tied my hair up in a bun and let the ends fall down like bangs on the gash. I washed my hands clean and looked at myself.

I looked unrecognisable like a spy. But this was good.

I stepped out of the restroom, ready to look for BTS's dressing room, looking for him.

You might be repelled by me Jungkook, after what I have done.....I'm sorry.

____________________________________________

Jungkook

The dressing room was bustling with busy staff. RM hyung and V hyung were getting their hair done. Jimin hyung was casual flirting with a staff. Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung were all ready and discussing some dance step. 

This was like any other day but today I felt homeless and ravaged. 

I checked my phone again for any other message from her. The only good thing till now was that she had texted me she was on her way here. But I could only rest until I see her. I made a note to tell her clearly that she was to never do any such thing in future. Going off like this without telling me- my heart wasn't so strong.

Though I had some relief, I didn't like that she hadn't spoken to me when I had called. Dodging calls and preferring to text instead sounded off. 

Someone came to me telling me my hair was yet to be done. They tried to take over but I politely told I'd give it a try myself. I'll wait for her. So I stood behind Hobi hyung and tried to do my own hair.

A minute had passed when I felt a tug on my arm. I turned and for a nanosecond, wondered who this was, completely covered. But I recognised her immediately and my heart went from a 1 to 10, finally finding in front of me. My body ached to just hug her, but the camera crew was here in the room, filming the behind the scenes. So I bitterly held myself.

"Su? What took you so- Why are you wearing those?" I frowned. This was so weird. Mask I could understand as most staff did wear them. But what was with the sunglasses and.......what was with the hair? I would have found the bangs cute  on any other day but today it just screamed weird. 

She ignored me and made me sit on a chair in front of the mirrored shelf . Without any other word, she started with the cleansing and priming of my face. I kept looking at her but she either moved my face (pretty annoyingly)  or kept moving herself. 

That's it, I was kinda getting irked. "Why are you wearing that?? Take it off" I held her hand, stopping her and raised my other hand to take those sunglasses off.