Party Time!

Recap: Su is accused of leaking pictures of Jungkook and Lauren. The APD department is about to suspend her but she fights back and questions. She low key threatens to make a big issue about the explosion on Fake Love set which could have been life threatening to her. She says she needs 24 hours and asks the APD department to hold any statement being released. Meanwhile she and Jay figure out that the person involved in leaking the hotel location and having the pictures clicked and leaked, is none other than Lauren herself.

______________________________________________________________________

Suseonhwa

"Oh. My.God.....could this mean what I'm thinking?" Jay asked, spooked.

I looked away, gritting my teeth. "Depends what you're thinking  I was mad. At the girl who called herself a friend of his. I can understand she wants me out of his life. But why stoop so low? Why did she stage such a malicious, evil attack? Didn't she care about his career?

My blood boiled thinking of her invading his personal space without his permission. The photos could fool the world. But I had glanced at it and within a second I could tell the uncomfort behind his smile. I don't know how but I could just tell.I'm going to expose her. Not just because I was mad at her. But also because that was the only way to do complete damage control.BigHit announcing that #LauKook was real was not a solution, it would be a tragedy.Whereas exposing Lauren would set everything right.

"Did you know she was also accused of bullying in her school? Of course they hid it all, during her debut." Jay added.

"Are we sure it was Kim Lae-hyun who took the pictures?"

"Yes. We will know that soon. I asked Seoyun to speak to someone who knows someone who finally agreed to go get the CCTV, records everything checked at the hotel."

"But even if it was her brother who took the pictures, how will it prove anything?"

"At least it will take the screen off APD's eyes. At least they'll know there is more to this than what seems."

I nodded, still disturbed.

Jay leaned forward and whispered." But why do you think Lauren would do that? Isn't she a friend??"

"She was supposed to be. But she has been giving me wrong vibes." I said dryly. I didn't know why she did it. Was it just to frame me? Or was it for more?

"Will you tell Jungkook?About this?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No...He considers Lauren to be a really good friend. They are....pretty close. He'll never believe me if I tell him all this without any evidence."

Jay suddenly looked shifty and guarded. "Hey.....I meant to ask you....are you and Jungkook.....umm....you know...'close'..?"

I felt blood rush in my ears and cheeks. Oh no. If Jay had noticed, it meant many people had noticed. Damnit.