thirty.

that's not important

Over time, the karate classes started to get better

Over time, the karate classes started to get better. Johnny and Daniel became more civil and began to let each man have a day to take over classes. After a while, Daniel came up with the idea of him taking the Eagle Fangs for a week while Johnny took the Miyagi-Do kids.

Sonny expected something big from Johnnys part but she didn't know what exactly he had planned. Right now, he had taken the kids to a random building in Reseda and had them walk up into tall flights of stairs.

The teens were getting tired of the walking and room a quick break; Sonny watching Johnny move up the stairs even faster than before while she stayed out of breath.

"Where is he taking us?" Sam asked as she and Sonny leaned back into the wall of the stairs, Sonny resting her head on Sam's shoulder tiredly as she shook her head. "Nowhere good." She breathed out and Demetri nodded, pointing at her. "I heard he drowned a kid in a pool trying to teach him how to kick, and that was before he sicced a rabid dog on Eli and Sonny."

Sonny pushed herself off the wall at the accusation. "Hey, he didnt..." Her words stopped as she remembers when Sensei Lawrence took her and the rest of Cobra Kai to an old junkyard and had them get chased by dogs. Sonny sighed at the memory, turning to Demetri and nodding. "Okay never mind, you're right."

"Let's go Miyagi's! Move your asses!" Johnny screamed from the top of the stairwell, making the Miyagi-Do's groan, pushing themselves off the railing and walls and walking up the stairs.

Sonny who was at the fun of the group, felt a lazy arm fall over her shoulders and suddenly felt a weight overcome her from Demetri leaning against her as they walked, putting almost all of his weight on her. Sonny rolled her eyes at the boy but continued walking, used to it from all the tears of P.E. the two had together.

When they reached the roof, Johnny was waiting for them, stan und a few feet away from the edge of the building with his arms crossed.

"Oh God, I'm tired of being right." Demetri muttered, pushing himself off of Sonny so all of the students could stand in a line across from Johnny.

"Sensei, why are we up here?" Sonny asked, still out of breath from the walk up the stairs. Johnny smiled at his old student, pointing at her. "Because Thompson. When an eagle's hungry, it doesn't hesitate. It'll dive down at a hundred miles to catch it's prey. Doesn't wait around for a fish to jump in it's feet."

"Talons." Demetri corrected, making Johnny turn to him with a confused look, shaking his head. "It's not talent. It's instinct." Johnny snapped at the boy.

Demetri looked at Johnny with a look of bewilderment, shocked the man was so clueless. Sonny snicker at the look on Demetri's face, leaning towards him while turning back to Sensei Lawrence. "Yeah, correcting him never helps." Sonny whispered to Demetri as Johnny continued his speech.