twenty four.

☼ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ☾

"You told me it was mandatory to wear a bikini

"You told me it was mandatory to wear a bikini..." Sonny mumbled to Moon as she helped wash a car. Moon chuckled from the other side of the hood. "I didn't think you'd do it if I said it was optional. But look! You did!"

Sonny looked down sheepishly before spraying the spray bottle in Moons direction, making her shrieked. Sonny instantly started laughing, Moon sending her a playful glare before throwing a wet sponge at her. Sonny gasped, slowly looking up to Moon who had her hand over her mouth to suppress her laughs.

"Hey, Moon, Sonny." The two heard from behind Sonny, making them turn around, immediately smiling at Sam. "Hey." Sonny called out, her and Moon walking towards the girl.

"Thanks for bringing the cheerleaders, they are definitely helping to attract customers." Sam said and Sonny tilted her head, smiling happily before Sam turned to Moon with a scrunched face. "I thought you were a feminist?"

"Oh, I'm a sex-positive feminist. Our bodies are an expression." Moon said, wrapping her arms around Sonny from behind and resting her head on the crook of Sonny's neck. Sam smiled at the two, leaving to wash a car and as soon as Sam was gone, Moon hummed, kissing the crook of Sonny's neck.

Sonny giggled, maneuvering herself around to face Moon. "Not here..." Sonny mumbled, making Moon sighed, her hands falling to Sonnys exposed waist from her being in a bikini top and shorts. "Why not?"

Sonny smiled softly, giving Moon a quick peck. "Because there are people here." Moon groaned, hugging Sonny tighter. "Oh... come on! Who wouldn't want a free show?"

Sonny scoffed, holding back a laugh as she hit Moons shoulder. Moon laughed along before quickly stopping, pulling her lips into a line happily. "But when this is all over..." "Oh, yes definitely." Sonny quickly answered.

Moon cheered slightly, cupping Sonnys face and gave her a quick kiss before tugging her to another car to wash.

...

"You know, when you said after, I didn't think you meant right after." Sonny mumbled as Moon dragged Sonny into her own house, pulling her up to her room.

As soon as they got into Sonnys room, Moon ran to Sonnys bed, grabbing Sonnys Sid the sloth plush and hugged it as she sprawled herself out on the bed.

Sonny chuckled, walking towards the bed as Moon sat up, leaving the stuffed animal beside her as she opened her arms out to Sonny.

Just before Sonny could hug Moon, Moon grabbed the collar of Sonnys shirt, pulling her into a kiss. Sonny smiled as Moon grabbed the waistband of Sonnys jeans, pulling her onto her lap.

Sonny let out a little yelp, turning into a laugh as she wrapped her arms around Moons shoulders and Moon wrapped hers and Sonnys waist.

The girls groaned at a loud and repetitive knock that pounded against the door. Moon put her head in Sonnys shoulder. "If it's Demetri, tell him you guys can do your marvel marathon later and to stop butting in on us!" Sonny chuckled at Moon, grabbing her hands and pulling her up to walk with her to the door.