six.

☼ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇꜱ☾

"We've restarted this movie two times, Moon

"We've restarted this movie two times, Moon. You keep getting distracted." Sonny laughed out, rewinding Clueless as Moon braided Sonny's hair, a dreamy smile on her face as she quietly hummed. Moon quickly tied off the second braid, shifting in her spot so she was right in front of Sonny, pulling the braids in front of the girls shoulders and smiling. "I like the two braids. You should wear them more often." Sonny blushed, looking down at her hands before Moon went back to her spot beside Sonny, the two watching the movie.

When the movie finally finished and the credits started rolling, Sonny felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket. She quickly shifted her weight, pulling out her phone to see who texted and saw Eli's name pop up.

Will you go to miguel's dojo with demetri and me?

Sonny squinted at the text, not believing he'd want to do karate. Before Sonny could even think of an answer to reply with, Eli text again.

please?? for me???

Sonny sighed at the text.

fine.

Eli sent back a small smiley face and Sonny threw her phone behind her on the bed before lying down completely, bringing her hand up to her face to rub her eyes. Moon turned around at Sonny before lying down beside her. "What's wrong?" She asked softly, her voice calming Sonny's nerves a little.

Sonny dropped her hand, making it fall right beside Moons, who slowly grabbed it. Sonny turned her head to face Moon, there faces a few inches apart but Sonny tried not to show a reaction. "I'm going to karate tomorrow." Sonny said in a fake enthusiastic voice. Moons face scrunched. "Wh- Why?"

"The boys are joining. They want me to go." Sonny mumbled, tightening her grip around Moons hand. Moon felt butterflies flutter in stomach but shook them off, scooting closer to Sonny. "Do you want to go?"

Moon felt Sonny shake her head. "Not really. But it could be good for me, you know. I could use what I learn for self defense." She mumbled and Moon hummed. "Well, if you think that it'd be good for self defense, I think you should do it."

Sonny groaned, making Moon laugh. "Fine, I'll go." Moon made a proud noise, leaning over Sonny to grab the remote from the other side of her and turning off the TV. "It's 3am." Moon mumbled, making Sonny lift her head up in shock. "It's 3am?!" Sonny whisper yelled and Moon laughed, silently shushing her.

Sonny sighed, getting off the bed, taking a blanket and pillow and placing them on the ground, confusing Moon and making her sit up."What are you doing?" Sonny looked back and forth between Moon and the makeshift bed she made. "I was... I was gonna let you take the bed."