thirteen.

☼ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ☾

"You're sure you want to go to practice? I mean, you'll just be sitting out

"You're sure you want to go to practice? I mean, you'll just be sitting out." Moon asked as she parked in front of Cobra Kai Dojo. Sonny pulled her lips into a line, squinting at the dojo as if she was thinking before nodding. "Yeah. I could still learn stuff even if I'm not participating." Moon sighed, nodding her head.

Sonny sent the girl a quick smile before leaning over the center console and sending a quick peck to Moons cheek. As Sonny got out of the car and limped towards the door, she saw Chris and a boy she had never seen before. The two boys turned at the sound of someone walking towards them and Chris immediately smiled. "Hey Sonny! How's your leg?"

Sonny shrugged, looking down at her knee before back up at Chris. "It's fine. Still learning how to work with the crutches." Chris nodded before pointing at the boy beside him. "This is my friend Mitch. Mitch, this is Sonny. A friend from work." Sonny smiled at Mitch who smiled back.

"Look. It's the champs." Chris whispered out in disbelief, making Sonny turn towards the mini mart where Hawk and Miguel were coming from. Hawk walked up to Sonny, patting her shoulder before wrapping an arm and her and carefully pulling her towards him and Miguel and turning to Mitch and Chris. "Hey, mouth-breathers, move it."

"Sorry about that." Mitch mumbled, moving away from the door as Chris opened it. "I'll get the door." Sonny immediately started to bite back a laugh as Chris tried to kiss up to Hawk and Miguel.

"So you guys wanna be Cobra Kais, huh?" Hawk asked before pretending to throw a punch at them, making both boys flinch. "You got a long road ahead of you."

"Sonny, what are you doing here? I thought you can't be on your leg for a few weeks." Miguel asked, turning to face Sonny as they walked in the dojo. "Yeah... but I can still sit and watc- What the hell happened here?" The boys turned to see what cut her off and immediately, their eyes went wide at the broken mirror and burnt walls. "Looks like Sensei threw a party." Aisha said, walking up to the three.

"Must've been pretty sick if fire got involved." Hawk said as Sonny walked over to a pile of stacked mats she could use as a place to sit.

"Quiet!" Johnny screamed as he walked in from his office, making the girl jump. Johnny walked of to the crowd of new students with a slight glare on his face. "The dojo's closed to new students today."

"We just wanted to sign up after we saw the tournament." Chris told the man. "Do I need to say it again? Get out."

"Yes, sir... Sensei. Come on, let's go." Mitch stutter, pulling Chris out of the dojo. Sonny sent her coworker a sad smile as he walked out before looking back to Johnny.

"Let's go, move it. Come back tomorrow. And bring your checkbooks. Everyone, fall in. Except you Miss Thompson, rest the knee." Johnny said, pointing at the girl but not looking.

"Must've been a rager, Sensei." Hawk breathed out as Miguel nodded. "Yeah, were you celebrating all weekend?"

"Celebrating what? My students are a bunch of pussies." Johnny whispered, taking the class by surprise. "Diaz, Hawk, up front." Johnny screamed. The two boys turned to Sonny who just shrugged. The boys sighed before walking up beside Johnny

"Hawk. Did you attack your opponent when his back was turned?" Johnny asked and Sonny instantly straightened up.

"Yes, Sensei." Hawk answered hesitantly, making Johnny turn to Miguel. "Diaz. Did you purposely attack your opponent's injury?"

"Yes, Sensei." Miguel said almost proud, making Sonny slowly bring a hand up to her face in worry. "You think that makes you badass?" Johnny asked and neither answered. "What's the matter, too tough a question?"

"Maybe you need some help. Miss Thompson!" Johnny announced, making Sonny's head shoot up as the whole class turned to her. "Yes, Sensei."

"Please explain what happened to your knee." Johnny asked, side eyeing Hawk. Sonny looked down. "Thompson. Answer the question." Sonny looked back up and used every bone in her body to not look at Hawk. "An opponent attacked me from behind out of rage."

Johnny let out a dry chuckle, turning to face Hawk. "Sound familiar?" Hawk looked down sadly as Johnny turned to Aisha. "Miss Robinson."

"Yes, Sensei."

"Two cobras in the jungle. One kills the strongest lion. The other kills a crippled monkey. Which cobra do you wanna be?" johnny asked and Aisha wasted no time to answer. "The one that kills the lion, Sensei."

"And why is that?" Johnny asked. "Because it killed a stronger animal." Aisha explained and Johnny nodded.

"Correct. Cobra Kai is about being badass. And the baddest badass is the one who beats his opponent when he's at his strongest. Not when his back is turned, not when he's injured. Is that understood?" Johnny asked and the class nodded. "Yes, Sensei."

"That means no more cheating. No more fighting dirty. From here on out, those are pussy moves, and you don't wanna be pussies, do you?" "No, Sensei."

"Good. It's why I had you wear white belts, we're starting over. Diaz, Hawk, 50 push-ups on your knuckles. Ms. Robinson, warm them up." Johnny groaned out and Aisha nodded, walking to the front of the class. "Yes, Sensei. Fighting position. Jab punch, ready."

...

Sonny had decided that after having Moon watch Harry Potter, the two should watch another show and they had decided on watching Teen Wolf and anytime the sarcastic best friend of Scott McCall came on screen, Sonny would lose it.

"I'm just saying! Even if you're not in love with Stiles, you have to admit, Dylan O'Brien is a good actor." Sonny said as she threw a handful of popcorn in her mouth. Moon huffed from beside her, crossing her arms. "He's not that good of an actor." Moon grumbled and Sonnys head whipped to Moon, her jaw dropped. Just as she was about to open her mouth to defend the actor, she noticed Moons angered expression and Sonny laughed.

"Are you jealous of Dylan O'Brien?" Moons cheeks went red, answering Sonnys question. "Moon! You don't have to be jealous." Sonny laughed out, crawling on the couch to hug Moon.

Moon rolled her eyes, holding back a smile as she hugged Sonny back. "I'm sorry I don't want my girlfriend drooling over some guys on the TV." Sonny's eyes went wide at Moon's words.

"G-girlfriend?" Sonny asked, a small smile on her face. Moon turned to Sonny, her brows furrowed. "Yeah. I mean... do you want to?" Sonny smiled nodding her head. "Yeah, yeah. Girlfriends." Moon smiled, pulling Sonny into a kiss and smiled. "Girlfriends."

–IM SORRY I HAD TO MAKE IT CHEESEY🕺THEYRE SO CUTE!!!😫🤚

THEYRE SO CUTE!!!😫🤚