Chapter 19: Respect

Start from the beginning

I mean Yamazaki is 220 cm.

"Sup, Yamazaki"

"Good morning, Ryuguji. How is your wound?"

"Good, they say they will let me out in five days"

"That's good to hear"

Yamazaki politely said which Takemitchy and Hiro-kun were shocked at how Draken was speaking to Yamazaki and how polite he is.

I guess I need to tell them.

"That's Yamazaki, he's a worker from my family who works as a bodyguard and also, my caretaker"

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" They both shouted as I sigh by knowing this was the reaction I usually get when I explain about Yamazaki.

Even Mikey, Keisuke, Emma, and Shin-san had the same expression when they met Yamazaki.

"Yo, are you going or not?" I soon felt an arm around my shoulder and saw Yamazaki's partner, Asahiko Sakata.

Sakata is a tall, good-looking man with long, light red tied into a ponytail with a strand framing the left side of his face, and gray eyes. He wore a black suit with a loose tie.

"Sup, Princess," he said with his lazy smile which I felt a protective glare from Hiro-kun out of brotherly nature.

"Chill, Saemon. He's with Yamazaki and Yuna, he's Sakata"

"And I thought he was another creep like that f***ing Hanma," Hiro-kun said which I sigh in disbelief by knowing how creepy is that bastard.

Annoying brat.

"So, are we going or not, Aniki?"

"We are, Asahiko"

"Yay"

Sakata happily exclaimed before I wave at them as I soon walked out of the room with Yamazaki and Sakata through the halls unlit we got into the exit of the hospital.

"So we're going to see that violent brat? Come on, seeing his face makes me wanna beat him up" Sakata said in the car while Yamazaki was driving to where the Black Dragons' location was.

"I know you don't like as much as I and Yamazaki do because of his bullshit personality but some of his people almost kill someone close to me who considered me his sister. I have to make an example of what happens if they messed my people"

"Now you're starting to sound like your father" Yamazaki soon said which Sakata shockingly agreed with him.

Now this new way to say 'Like Father like Daughter'.

I soon sigh as we got where Taiju is which I soon got out of the car.

Well, time to kick some asses.

"Okay, before I go. Yamazaki, make sure Sakata doesn't let out that side of his again when he sees the brats"

"Hey!"

"Understood"

I soon walked towards the entrance while I could hear Sakata complaining about what I said to Yamazaki.

I know Sakata is older than me since he's 25 years while I'm still in my teens but currently, I feel like a 28-year-old woman.

Foresight is truly something else.

I soon kick out the door which slammed open that I soon saw two brats suddenly jump before seeing it.

Those were Seishu Inui AKA Inupi and Hajime Kokonoi AKA Koko.