~Halloween Party (Part.Dos) :

•Chapter 11.
_______________

RJ rolled his eyes sighing. They were having a good time and now this guy had to ruin it. He didn't even let them enjoy the party more than five minutes. RJ didn't want trouble tonight, but if he had to beat Trevor's ass again, he wasn't going to let that chance go. 

Yani sighed annoyed too. She wasn't that interesting into him in the first place and now that she knew that she had feelings for her best friend, she didn't care who Trevor was anymore. She just wanted to enjoy this Halloween party with RJ. 

"The best friends, huh ? Fuck buddies would be the correct word, I think. Are you having fun with my girl ? "

RJ's fists were already forming ready to throw some well deserved punches, but he tried to calm down, "What do you want ? "

"Oh, so you deny nothing of what I said ? You're really fuck buddies ? " He questioned getting them more frustrated. 

"Go mind your own business ! " Yani snapped looking him up and down like he was vomit. What was wrong with her when she thought that he was cute ? Nothing about him was cute. 

Trevor walked towards them, "But you're my business, beautiful. Why don't you come with me ? " As he was about to grab her arm, RJ slapped his hand away. 

"Don't fucking touch her, bastard ! Now go ! "

"Hey, hey, hey ! What's going on here ? " Gary came in the middle, "Please, do not fight tonight. I don't want a fight at this party. For once, please, I want nobody to fight. We're all here to enjoy our time together, right ? " 

"Okay." Trevor said staring at RJ with a smirk and his hands up in surrender. He was up to something and RJ knew it. He could see it into his brown eyes. 

Gary nodded his head, "Cool. RJ ? " 

"Yeah, whatever. If he doesn't start shit we're good." 

++++++++++++++

"Wifey, let me tell you that you look fabulous in this black dress." Richard complimented Tinashe who instantly blushed like a school girl. He still had this effect on her. 

"Thanks and I want to do some things to you in this…" She bit on her bottom lip looking at him up and down.

Tonight she was a simple Diva and him was a fireman. A sexy fireman. His chest, abs, arms were shining due to the oil he put on himself and his butt that she loved so much was looking so tempting in these yellow pants. And the hat was giving him more sexiness, she was falling in love all over again. The thoughts that was running through her mind were strictly X-RATED. 

He smirked and leaned in to peck her lips more than once, "We can still skip that party and do our own in our bedroom." He whispered in her ear causing the middle of her legs to get wet.