Chapter 44-Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Great! I don't see Bruce anywhere."

"Oh he's coming. He's holding off a few aliens at the village hoping to clear out the way for Odin's soldiers."

"Alright."

We stayed quiet for a while. We were getting closer to the bifrost by now. "Don't worry so much Y/N. These kinds of things are never easy, but somehow you have managed. You're a natural Avenger, with or without your powers."

I smiled. His words managed to give me a boost of confidence. I could do this!

Tony lowered us to the ground at the entrance of the bifrost. Heimdall was fighting off a few aliens who were trying to get inside. I almost jumped down from Tony's hold so I could help Heimdall. I brought out my sword and slashed at a few aliens creeping behind the god.

"I had that covered, but thank you." Heimdall spoke, decapitating a very ugly alien.

"No problem." I groaned, fending off another one.

I could see Tony blasting off a few other aliens, their peices flying off everywhere as more came our way.

"We need to get you far from here!" I shouted, my voice directed at Heimdall.

"I know what you came here for. I won't resist but there's more aliens coming up."

"The Avengers got it covered. We have to get you and the key far from here!"

Heimdall knocked out one last alien before running towards me. "Let's go." He said. I nodded firmly and rushed towards Tony.

"Tony we have to go!"

"There's more coming this way." Tony said, pointing towards the aliens as they ran towards us. I whipped out my sword and swung it at the menacing enemy. Heimdall and Tony did their thing as the three of us managed to get halfway through the bridge by slicing, cutting and stabbing aliens.

As I fought off an wrinkly faced dude with black eyes, I felt a something heavy fall against my back. I moved out and stood my ground defensively, but it just turned out that Steve had thrown his mighty shield at an alien that had been about to slice me through.

"Sorry." Steve grinned, punching another alien as it ran towards him.

"Don't worry." I grunted as I slid my sword into a guy's chest. He hissed, acid like blood fizzing and bubbling over the sharp of my sword. I winced and pulled my sword out watching him fall face first onto the floor.

"Y/N! Let's go!" Tony bellowed, a few feet away from where I was standing. Heimdall was by his side. The bridge was almost cleared up, but I could see backup coming closer. As long as Heimdall was here the attacks would be directed there.

I ran towards the duo and lead them through the crowd as Steve, Nath and Elin fought Thanos' children. Tony could probably fly Heimdall to safety, I would stay here and fight.

As I turned around to tell Tony the new plan, I was knocked out off my feet. I groaned and held my throbbing head. Dark boots appeared in my vision, so I slowly looked up to see non other than my possessed boyfriend. His eyes were still a shimmering blue. He wasn't alone though, because just three feet away stood a woman with pale, white hair and abyssal eyes that seemed to look into my soul. I felt vulnerable looking into her eyes, as if she knew the darkest parts of my heart. Dagrun.

She was controlling Loki but not from within him. He was her puppet and she his puppeteer.

I pointed the sword at the girl and snarled at her.
"I suggest you drop your sword, Y/N. I just need Heimdall, so hand him to me and this will all be over."