Chapter one .

|| Kalaeha

|| Kalaeha . 🤍 ||

My alarm rings and I get up and turn it off.

" ugh another day of life" I said as I got up and got ready for school.

I really don't dress up much ion care for it honestly I just cant wait to leave this house I felt like I only mattered when I was born I just wanna move already there has been plenty of times when I cut myself it helps heal the pain.

Anyways I finally found what I wanted to wear its cute I guess ill start expressing myself more.

after finding what I wanna wear I took a shower did my hair and hygiene. then I went down stairs and grabbed a snack and walked out the house.

im now walking to the bus stop and my bestfriend is coming and some other people that be at our stop

"hey bitchh" my bestfriend said greeting me

"hey bestfriend" I said back

"you look cute finally stop dressing so damn bummy all the time your to pretty for that" she said lookin me up and down

"I dress how my mood is" I replied nonchalantly

"so it must be good today huh?" she asked

"nah I just wanted to dress out today" I replied back struggin

after ranting about my damn outfit the bus came we got on and went to the back as always as I was finna speak to my other friends I seen there was somebody new on the bus he was cute to.

I kept staring but soon as he looked at me I stopped I listened to music the whole way there.

* AT SCHOOL*

We just walked in the building and I could see people staring at the new boy which was making me mad idk why idk him or even his name.

all I knew was he was gone be my friend or sum i got lost in my thoughts then got interrupted by the sound of the bell ringing then i went to class.

I noticed the New boy aint know where he was going so i walked over to him and asked if he needed any help ofc he said yea i looked at his schedule and i have all my classes with him so I just told him to walk with me the whole day.