6. Road to Wasabi Part 4

Quick A/n!
Hey guys! Thank you all for all of the support in this book! I know, I know, I haven't been active but I am writing again now! I am in basketball, meaning I don't have much time after school to write chapters. I will be writing a chapter a week most likely, depending on the size of the chapter. Anyways, here's the chapter you have all been waiting for! Leave comments and votes so I know you guys enjoy this book so I can write more of it!

———
Kim and I sit on the ground facing the big fancy gate of the entrance of the Bobby Wasabi Mansion. Jack is behind me, standing with Milton and Jerry on either side of him. Eddie was right next to the buzzer, buzzing it constantly for the past 10 minutes.

"He's not answering." Eddie finally stops buzzing the buzzer. "How do we know he's even in there?"

"Well, someone just ordered a truckload of pastrami." Kim points at the big truck that just pulled into the driveway.

"If that doesn't give it away, I don't know what does." I speak up from next to Kim. Jack hasn't said a word to me ever since I got here and I never tried talking to him either.

"Hey, guys, I took three buses to get here. So we're just gonna have to break in." Jack speaks up as we all turn away from the gate to face him. I notice Milton wasn't in the group but I just thought he would be behind me.

Jerry scoffs. "Not happening, man. Guys like Wasabi have million-dollar security systems."

I turn around to see Milton on the other side of the gate. He pushes a big red button in front of the gate and it opens. We all start to walk through it as Jerry keeps mumbling on.

"Dude, I'm taking lasers, motion sensors, surveillance cameras. This thing's an impenetrable fortress. Bro, there's no way we're getting in here— What's up, Milton? Ever." Jerry walks through as the gates close behind him. Milton follows Jerry to the big mansion in front of us.

———
We enter the mansion. The halls were long and narrow. Weird artifacts and paintings hung up on the walls. Most of them were Bobby's young self. Kim and I lead the group as Jack was next to Jerry behind us and Milton and Eddie in the back. Jerry, Eddie, and Milton were scared of the things on the walls.

We turned into a spacious room. Across from us was another hallway with two on the sides of us as well.

"Uh-oh." Kim points at a sign that says "Ninja King." "That's not good."

"Oh, come on, it's just one of those gag signs you buy at the car wash." Jerry states.

Just then, four ninja's jump in front of us, all wearing black gis and masks. "Yah!" They yell at us, hold their arms up, ready to fight.

"Jerry, I don't think it's a gag." Milton speaks from behind Eddie. "Ninjas!" We all scream. Kim, Eddie, Milton, and Jerry run into the hall on our left while Jack and I ran into the one on our right. I can hear the racing footsteps of three ninjas behind me and Jack. The other one must have followed Kim and the boys.

I follow Jack down another two hallways. We end up in another room with hallways and doors.

"Come on. Come on." Jack grabs my hand, panting. We run into a room, closing and locking the door behind us. "Ok-"

"Sh!" I cover Jack's mouth, putting my ear to the door to listen for the footsteps of the ninjas. The booming thunder of their shoes run right past us. I take my hand off of Jack's mouth letting him speak freely.

"Where do you think we are?" I ask him.

"I don't know. I think I found a light switch." Jack flicks on the switch.