Chapter 6

~Alyssa's POV~

Sasha and I were 11 now. Of course we went about our normal routine. That was until out father had pulled us inside to take a seat.
"You girls need to listen and listen well. Titans have broken through wall Maria."
I gasped and started to feel sick. Sasha of course reacted the only way she knew how.
"We are already in a food shortage here in wall rose what are we going to do?"
"They-"
Before my father could even speak.
"I know what I'm going to do. I'll be a solider and fight for our land back."
He looked bewildered by my statement.
"If Aly is joining I am too. I heard the military police gets meat."
Sasha drooled. I laughed of course.
"If you weren't my sister Sasha I would probably be annoyed by your love for food."
"But you are my sister so you have to tolerate me."
Our dad ruffled our hair.
"If you both fight as well as you hunt I'm sure you both will be fine."
I smiled at this. Not only at the fact he was supportive but of the kind of bonds I have made over the two years I've been here. It was so much better with them. I was an orphan basically throw down the steps to the underground when I was 4. Somehow I managed to work my way to the upper city try to find him, I didn't know his name, and he normally had a cloak on. I merely compared him to Robin hood, a story I heard from a little old lady before she died infront of me. Then I was found by a boy, I don't remember his face, his name or anything. I just remember he is who I'm set on finding now.

~Short chapter but I felt it somewhat necessary to see what drives Aly and some background as well. Next chapter will be longer~