After some time they are still fighting when a buzzer sounds and Daryl runs onto the mat "Unbelievable! These two amazing competitors have reached their three-minute time limit in a one-one tie! Which means their championship match will be decided, for the first time since 1985, by sudden-death overtime!" he states adding that over dramatic flare. Eli and Robby bow to each other before walking back over to their sensei. Silver speaks up as Robby approaches him, "You're showing him respect. This fight should be over by now." he says turning around and Robby scrunches his face "Do you wanna fight him?" he asks silver. Silver starts walking towards Robby before Kreese stops him telling Robby to use his anger.

The ref tells them to come back to the mat. At this point Robby's gi is starting to come off. He plays with it for a little before yanking it off and tossing it to me. Piper turns and smiles at me "shut up" I say blushing like crazy. Eli takes his gi off showcasing his tattoos. The fight starts with both of them giving it their all. Finally Eli wraps his legs around Robby making him fall before striking him in the chest with his foot earning the final point. The ref grabs him off of the ground and lifts his arm up declaring him the winner. He turns and looks at me with a big smile and I give him a small thumbs up in return. I feel eyes on me and I turn to see Silver glaring at me.

He grabs my arm and drags me into the hallway before speaking "What the hell was that?" he asked rather harshly, shoving my wrist out of his grip. Using my other hand I rub my pain ridden wrist "what do you mean sensei?" "I mean you and Moskowitz, what do you think you're doing? Cheering on the enemy like that is unacceptable". I let out a short laugh "Enemy? Sensei he's my friend" I say before Silver quickly responds "yeah and he just embarrassed your 'boyfriend' so you better pick what side you're on. The girls final is about to start, get your head on straight and go win that match." he says, patting my shoulder before walking back to the arena.

I sigh and look down at my wrist "hey" I hear a voice call, looking up I see robby walking towards me. "Hey Rob, you okay?" I ask him. He lets out an awkward laugh before speaking " I should be asking you that, that conversation sounded pretty heated" he says flashing a sad smile down at me making me sigh. I hate pity. "Oh it's nothing but uhm let's have our talk" Robby breathes a shaky breath "Y-you wanna talk about that now" he asks leaning against the wall. "Yeah uhm I think we should take a break" I say twiddling my fingers "wait what do you mean, you want to break up with me? You told me you wouldn't, you said you wouldn't leave me !" Robby says slowly approaching me with tears in his eyes. I sigh grabbing hold of his face "I'm not leaving Robb but I need time to think things over. I mean my best friend and boyfriend kissed, I, I just need a break. I gotta go, the match is about to start but just so you know although this is a break up who knows, maybe we'll come back to each other." I say standing on my tippy toes and kissing his cheek before walking back to the arena.

I walk over to Cobra Kai and take my place in between Kreese and Silver. Silver turns to me and speaks slowly, "Finally got your head on straight?" he asks and I nod before turning back to the announcer. "What better way to cap off this exciting exhibition of karate than with a final match for the ages? Representing Cobra Kai, the Assassin, the Queen Cobra herself, Anastasia Creed!" The announcer introduces me and I hop on the mat bowing to my sensei. "And representing Miyagi-Do Karate, the Bonsai Badass, Samantha LaRusso" Daryl announces, making me roll my eyes as Sam hops onto the mat as well.

"Don't worry about them, you've been fighting all your life, use that fire inside of you" Kreese states to me "Yes Sensei" I respond and Robby walks up to the mat. "Hey. Good Luck" he says smiling at me and I nod letting a faint smile show on my face. "Head in the game, Creed." Silver states and I nod glancing at Robby once more before returning back to the mat.

The round starts and me and Sam are going back and forth. She throws a kick which I block and I throw a punch which she blocks. She kicks at me and I dodge, then she lands a kick to my face earning the first point. I go back to my sensei quickly speaking "She's not using Miyagi-Do, she's fighting aggressive." "Then you get more aggressive. Use that New York training. I've seen what's inside of you. Let it out!" Silver says and I nod running back to the mat. The second round starts with me throwing a kick to Sam which she dodges and I continuously throw punches at her which she blocks, as she jumps to kick me I strike her in the stomach. The next round starts and Sam throws a hook kick which I block before pushing her shoulder and kicking her in the stomach earning my second point.