Party Time

"Guys, the limo is coming at six. So don't be late or else we're leaving. Cause my date and I, we on a mission." Kyler told the juniors in the dojo. "Kyler shut up I rented the limo" I say laughing when piper said that his date wasn't real. "Hey" me and Robby say walking over to Tory and she greets back "So I want you and Jack to take lots of pics and send them" I told her and she nodded.

Sensei Kreese calls us in. "Today's lesson is about balance. Not the way Miyagi-Do teaches it. You're going to learn how to get inside the heads of your opponent, and throw them off balance. Pair up." Kreese told us. Me and Robby went together and I started throwing punches before he spoke up.

"Wait so you're not going?" Robby asked making me roll my eyes "No, I don't want to deal with Samantha tonight" I pause before a thought comes into my mind "But, I'll go if you come with me" I bargained with Robby. "I doubt they'll let me in" he told me "they will if you're my date" I said. "Did you just ask me to prom?" Robby questioned raising his eyebrows making me lightly punch him. "Well, it's such short notice. We'd have to get a ride. Still need a tux." Robby told me before sensei silver cut in, "I think it's a great idea. And if you're going, you're going in style" He told us making me smile up at him.

"Wassup" I hear as some man walks into the dojo and tory comes to stand next to us. "Who's that?" I ask no one in particular but tory responded "That's sting ray guy's a total chump but Johnny,, the old sensei, needed the money so he let him in but on the bright side he's sorta rich." she told me and I nodded. He walks up to sensei Kreese and everyone continued with what they were doing. Kreese says some mean things to the guy before kicking him out. I kinda feel bad for him but what would he do here anyway. It's not like he can compete in the tournament, he's well over 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Robby walk into prom locking arms. We make eye contact with Sam and Miguel, we are about to turn away when Hawk walks up to him. My eyes soften at the sight of his mohawk no longer being there. He turns and we make eye contact, he smiles at me and I return with a half smile before Robby drags me away to the other cobras. I greet Tory and Jack before completing their outfits. They are cute together and I hope they stay that way, Tory needs someone in the long run.

We walk past Miguel and Sam to get to the dance floor 'accidentally' bumping into them. "They're watching us" I told Robby to which he smirked "let's put on a show then" he smiles at me. We start dancing and I can feel them staring but right now I'm enjoying my time with Robby. He dips me, I smile brightly at him and he does the same. I feel another pair of eyes on us and turning my head slightly I see Eli looking kind of sad which hurts a bit but I don't know why.

Me and Robby are slow dancing when I speak up "you're a good dancer" I tell him. "Thank you. My, uh. . . My mom was a dancer." He explained and I smiled "That wasn't an option for me. I had to teach myself, I spent months stepping on Shawn's for before I got the hang of it." I said honestly. "You're still pretty good, but I think you'd win a karate competition before a dance one" He joked and I smiled sadly "Yeah, sensei silver wants me to win it all but I don't know. I mean this is all Tory wants. She told me that if she won this one time, then she could just look at that trophy and know she was the best at something. All I want for her is to be happy. She's my best friend and I can't betray her like that. It's stupid." I poured to him.

"No it's not. I mean I get it, you're a good person and that's why I love you" he told me making me genuinely smile. "Are they still watching" I asked laying my head on his shoulder "I don't care" he told me. I lifted my head from his shoulder and smiled at him "Me neither" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna go get a beer from the keg" I told Robby over the music and he nodded I was walking past the couch when I heard my name. "I guess Anastasia's not coming" Eli told Demetri who looked like he was rather busy. I decided to announce my presence "why wouldn't I come, I love parties" Eli turns and looks at me "Hey you're here. Uhm what did you think of my voicemail" he say pulling me into a hug. "What voicemail? Hold on Eli I will be back I'm getting a beer" I told him before walking away before running into Tory.