𝐂𝐢𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐀

CINEMA ‧₊˚ * 🎞 
╰► ooo. introduction

IWASAKI KOHARU HAD A KNACK FOR TRYING NEW THINGS

As a young, introverted child with an overactive mind, consistently churning out creativity in different forms, she constantly found herself diving from interest to interest. From painting to learning an instrument, Haru just about wanted to try everything she laid her eyes on.

She'd finally settled down with something once her parents enrolled her in acting classes at a local theatre to develop her social skills and build confidence. Haru immediately took a strong liking to it, going so far as to attend an arts college in Seoul to develop her range and gain credentials for future jobs.

She'd always had interest in music, almost always having a pair of headphones in. But her first encounter with kpop would've been at a mall with her friend, where TXT was performing the Japanese version of their song runaway on the ground floor. Haru grew fascinated with their synchronized dancing and stable vocals. What had appealed to her the most was the audience that watched them with bright smiles. It reminded her so much of theatre.

Having been scouted on the street by a bighit employee for her androgynous visuals, her ever-growing interest in the world of kpop helped her decide to take them up on their offer and become a trainee.

With only 9 months of training under her belt, she was invited onto be:lift lab's upcoming boy group survival show 'I-Land'. Haru was surprised by the offer seeing as she wasn't a boy.

Haru was very impulsive in her decision making. That applied to her joining things and leaving them. With no plans on debuting a girl group in the following year and not wanting to risk losing her potential talent, CEO and producer Bang Sihyuk took a chance.

profile!

FULL NAME:iwasaki koharu

FULL NAME:
iwasaki koharu

STAGE NAME:
haru

DATE OF BIRTH:
03/07/99

PLACE OF BIRTH:
okayama, japan - ibara ward

NATIONALITY:
japanese

LANGUAGE & FLUENCY:
japanese — 100%
english — 100%
korean — 85%

SPECIAL SKILLS:
strong stage presence
good expressions
strong musicality

TRAINING PERIOD:
approx. 9 months

TRIVIA:

she began taking acting lessons in a local theatre at age 8

has acted as side characters in 2 japanese tv dramas — is yet to have a leading role

has 2 self-produced and written songs released on sound cloud under the name 'HARUKO' from when she was in the middle of an acting slump

attended an international school where she gained her fluency in english

She participated in a year long student exchange program in new york in her second year of high school.

has a bachelors degree in performing arts

current favourite artist is taemin

when she picks up an interest, she masters it very quickly

CINEMA ‧₊˚ * 🎞  」
╰► start: 23/1/22
╰► end: ???

STAR SAYS HEY
noticing a pattern in my characters 🗿
this fic is so impulsive idk if im gonna end up posting it or not 💀
anyways, this is all fictional and for funsies (omg no way)
will have romance but it isn't focused on it