"That's not a good news," Takemichi felt nervous for thousands of reasons.

"Why? Should I stop him?" Emma.

"Maybe he goes to (N/N)-chan's house. Remember, he slept there once?" Hina.

"Seriously, is there something going on between them?" Chifuyu.

"(N/N)-chan denies," Hina shrugged.

"Let's ask her. I don't think nii-san goes there to sleep from 12 to 4 AM." Emma.

"This is now suspicious. Maybe he is plotting something. We have to make a plan," Takemichi announced. He was nervous about bringing the two girls in his mission but he really needed help. He's close to the ending he wanted and this might be the key to it. He mustn't mess this up.

You were staring at the ceiling for more than 30 minutes. Instead of working in your part time job as a gym helper, here you are enjoying how you are being eaten by loneliness. You were fired after not attending work the whole time you were with Izana in the hospital.

The peaceful place suddenly became loud when someone knocked on your door. You let four people in, accommodating them by giving something to drink and snack. They settled themselves down as soon as they entered.

"Hi," Takemichi greeted, flashing a small smile.

"It's good to be back," Hina said, leaning her back on the sofa.

"Good afternoon, (L/N)-san," Chifuyu said, giving you a warm smile. "Sorry for barging in here with a short notice."

"Quick, (N/N)-chan," Emma stated. "We need to talk to you."

When you were also seated, things became more serious. They suddenly wore a serious expression which is kind of scary to look at. Takemichi exhaled loudly, making you shift your vision towards him.

"We need your help," Takemichi said. He then told you everything, starting from the news from the future to the investigation they're having.

"Is there something you know about him?" Chifuyu asked.

You haven't open your mouth ever since they entered. Now, you were too shock to speak. You were speechless, and slow to understand what is happening. You couldn't believe it. Have you missed anything from Izana's behavior? Because definitely, he seems more than fine now.

"(N/N)-chan, you have to give us information. We are now detectives," Hina.

"I—," you fixed your breathing pattern before continuing to speak. "He doesn't seem bad. The last time we were together was in my favorite restaurant."

"You were having a date with him!" Hina shouted, pointing at you as she stood up.

"No," you denied. "We were from my family reunion."

"Even Baji-san would know you're dating," Chifuyu claimed.

"Look, it was a bad experience for us. So, to make up for it, we ate outside instead," you explained.

"What kind of bad experience?" Takemichi asked.

"Like as soos as we arrive, we were kicked out of there," you sighed.

"That's a good information, (N/N)-chan," Emma commented. "Nii-san looked a little pissed when he came back home that time."

"Could that be why he goes around Tokyo, everyday?" Takemichi.

"Maybe? Or maybe not?" Emma.

"I know! Maybe he is looking for a new place to bring (N/N)-chan to," Hina joked.

"Oh, wait," Chifuyu had an idea. "You said you both ate to cheer yourselves up, right?" you nodded. "Then he still came back pissed?" he earned another nod from Emma. "Is there something that happened during the date?"

"No, we were quiet the whole time," you answered. "Where is this going?"

"Have you bring him to your parents house?" Chifuyu asked, out of nowhere.

"No, why?"

"Then, it means he's scouting that area," Chifuyu deducted. "If he always goes there, and yet, never stays, then it means he is plotting to do something in there."

"Is it because he's going to make you and your parents make up?" Hina said, earning a shrug from you and a head shaking from Chifuyu.

"Something beyond that," he said. "I have a bad feeling about this. For now, we have to follow him out during midnights."

"Emma-chan, can you give us a message when Izana goes out?" Takemichi asked, to which Emma nodded. "You don't have to come along, mina. I will do my best to know what he's up to and then I'll tell you after—"

"I'll come," you firmly said.

"It's a mission then," Chifuyu said, before gulping down his juice. "We need to keep a low profile or else, we'll get caught by him."

"Chifuyu-san, we should be ready everytime too. We are the backups!" Hina stated. "Call us when things get crazy."

Everyone agreed with the tasks.

Meanwhile, Izana met up with Kakucho. They feel the fresh breeze of the wind while they look down at the vehicles running. They were on the top of a building.

"Are you sure about this?" Kakucho confirmed for the nth time.

"Yes. This is going to be better for her."

"What if she loathes you?"

"I'm sure she'll be thankful," Izana smirked. "After all, they deserve it."

Kakucho sighed. Sometimes, Izana can be unreasonable and he is still ready to support him no matter what. Kakucho is sure that this is absurd but he doesn't want to question Izana's plans. He wasn't sure about what might happen afterwards, but if Izana says it's for you, then it means it's important for Izana.

"Just a little bit more time. We will carry out the plan after a week," Izana said.

"Before summer."

"Yes," Izana's grin became larger. "The only way to get rid of wrath is to get rid of the source."