Chapter 15.Delusion

Începe de la început

Sirin : "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead you runaway from me, you decided to face me, Sirin"

Kiana : I can't beat shit out of you if I don't equal your range.

Nadia : Is this some kind a reference I ever heard from? Oh God, Kiana... Calm down.

Kiana : I'm trying but...

Nadia : Don't you remember what I said from long ago?

Kiana taking a deep breath and now she's bit calmer. I take my claymore and stab on the ground, stand like a knight waiting for the fight to be start.

Kiana : Alright... I'm calm now.

Nadia : Good. Let's try not to distracted from Sirin's words.

Sirin : "*giggle* My. Nadia, you never change since that day I torture you. I thought you might go depress for eternity"

Nadia : Nah, it ain't gonna make me depress. My hope is still on and you can't wreck it.

Sirin : "Hope? What hope? Bringing the world into peace by beating me? Beating all the herrscher by your own hands? Beating all the honkai by yourself? Letting yourself do alone? *laugh* Nadia oh Nadia. You are such stubborn imbecile"

Nadia : I might sound like that but this time... I got someone who willing to help me. And we are both ready for everything, right Kiana?

Kiana : Yes, darling.

Nadia : Sirin... I know your pain. You just want to be known by someone but with your way, you never gonna achive it. You are once just like us... A normal human. Being lab rabbit it such terrible. You cannot blame us that easily.

Sirin head is looking down, clenching her first. Oh boy, someone is about to burst

Sirin : "What do you know about me!? You don't know everything about me! Quit fooling around with your nonsense words! It because all of you... All of you make me like this! Enough with this! Time to suffer!"

Kiana : Before that... I want to make a promise.

Sirin and Nadia : Promise?

Kiana : Yes. Whoever win, she may regain full control of her own body. The loser, must go away... Forever.

It may sound good but it's too risky. If Kiana win, Kiana can control her power and body as long that she want. If Sirin win, the world will be in grave danger but... I guess I have to stop her... By killing her.

Sirin : "Fine, I will take that. I will emerge victorious and this world shall be mine!"

Nadia : Tch... Such a delusional girl. Alright, let's end this.

**Meanwhile at Hyperion. Theresa's POV**

Hyperion's Navigator 01 : Miss Theresa, we cannot find Kiana and Nadia's location.

Theresa : What!? How could that be?

Hyperion's Navigator 02 : Recently, their last position is at Adlehyde.

Himeko : Adlehyde? What are they doing?

Fu Hua : "They're about to end Sirin's delusion dream"

Theresa : They... What?

Himeko : Sirin huh?

Theresa : Are you being serious!? They gonna kill themselves! What the heck are they thinking!? We have to go there as quick as we can!

Hyperion's Navigator 03 : But Miss Theresa-

Himeko touch my shoulder and she gave me a smile. What's... Up with her?