Chapter 10.Despair

**The day after tomorrow, before preparing attacking Schicksal's HQ**
**Nadia's POV**

Nadia : Sooooo, why did you call me here, Mom?

Theresa : Hehe, I got some surprise for you.

I confuse... What surprise did mom get for me? It is not my birthday yet nor chrismas. When I entered the armory, I see a big sheet covering something on the table. And it also quite long.

Theresa : You ready?

Nadia : Guess so...

Theresa : I take that as yes.

She take off the sheet. No way! H-How did mom know my plan to make this claymore!?

 No way! H-How did mom know my plan to make this claymore!?

Nadia : H-H-How... Did you know?

Theresa : Hehe, my precious daughter always left her diary open when overslept from her hardwork.

Nadia : Moooommm... That's not cool, y'know. Seeing someone privacy isn't polite.

Theresa : Awwwwww...you don't like it? Well then, let me take it-

Nadia : No no no no no no no... No need. Mom... Thanks. This is greatest gift I have from you.

Theresa : Hehehe, you're welcome. Here you go... Man, it's quite heavy *she gave me the new claymore* Soooo what's the name again?

Nadia : *I carry the claymore and it still light when I'm holding it* Wolf's Gravestone. This claymore could make me can stop more honkai who getting my way.

Theresa : How about your old claymore?

Nadia : I will transfer the power to my own body. Papa leave half of his inside it. Don't want to waste it or he will disappoint on me.

Theresa : Good idea. Hmmmmmm... Do we have much time?

Nadia : It only take a second. You should tell Mei-senpai and Bronya to get ready. Today, is the day. We have to bring Kiana and Miss Himeko back

Theresa : Yeah. I agree. Before that...

She look down, covering her shy and red face from me. Ah-haha, still? Well... You left me no choice. I kneel as same height of her and kisses her forehead. After that I hug her.

Nadia : You don't need to worry. I promise I bring her back. Afterall, we do love her, right?

Theresa : ...Right. Thanks, Nadia. I'll tell the others to get prepared. Einstein told me that they will arrive in couple of hours.