DINNER

ETHAN P.O.V

"What was that?" I asked Emma after we started moving. I have been wanting to ask since the conversation Happened in the lobby.

"What are you talking about?" she said with a cute pout looking at me.

"Don't show me that face and tell me the truth, how did that grumpy brother of ours become so soft?" I asked

"Well......" Emma told me everything that happened

"Ethan I think we need to try," she said

"What do you mean," I asked

"Since we were young we always wanted a big family, now when we have that we should at least try to be a family....it wasn't their fault....it was the mom who ran away and they didn't even know about us.

"Think about it at least ." my sister said softly

We reached the restaurant in 15 mins and parked the car. I held Emma's hand when she was getting down and said

" Let's do it"

"Let's give them a chance to know them and know us"

She smiled at me and said sure

We get down the car and saw everyone waiting for us we moved towards them and said let's go inside.

Damon nodded his head and said let's go. We went inside and the manager took us to our seats.

Image

"It's beautiful," said Emma

"This is our restaurant tereso " replied Antonio

"Nice," said Emma

We all settled down and a waitress came to get our order and while waiting for the food.

Antonio said, " You guys will be starting school from Monday, you will be going with older twins as they are seniors there."

We both nodded and by the time food came.

We all ate it while having a decent conversation and drove back home.

After reaching home we entered and Emma pinched me and said "talk to them"

"We need to talk to you guy's about something," I said loudly

EMMA P.O.V

Listening to Ethan everybody stopped and I said "Let's talk in the living room "

Everybody sat down on the couches with me and Ethan facing them

Ethan began,

"Well, we have been thinking about how about we should start over. We know we have been acting indifferent and unbothered since the beginning but what can we do it's new for us"

Then I began " Since we were young there were only three of us me, mom and Ethan. Mom used to work a lot, day and night as many jobs as she can do, so she wasn't home most of the time"

Ethan continued " So I and Emma learned to take care of each other.....we used to listen to our friends talking about their father's, siblings or family trips... We used to think what it would be like to have a father or normal family " he paused and then began " Now that we have that family we always wanted we would like to try being family"

DAMON P.O.V

" Now that we have that family we always wanted we would like to try being family" Listening to them my heart warmed up....family.....I would like that. Since our mom left we weren't the same family.

I got up from my place and crouched in front of them

"I guess it would be only fair if the effort is from both the side"

I hugged both of them and whispered " Finally I have a cute sister and a smart younger brother, till now I was dealing with annoying monkeys " listening to this they both started laughing.

I released them from my hold and went back to my place.

After me, dad got up and went towards them and said

" I am happy that you gave us a chance, you know when I first got to know that I have another son and a daughter I was ecstatic..... but then a wave of sadness came when I realised that I missed your childhood, your birth, you 1st steps, 1st words, your birthdays and many more.

Then I thought we can still make memories.....I am happy to have you guys here."

Saying this he hugged them, when dad tried to separate Emma clung to him like a monkey and said "I finally have a dad"

After talking for some more time I went to my office for some work, after an hour and so my phone rang.

It was my brother, more specifically my cousin Alexander.

I picked up the phone and placed it on speaker before I could speak anything he spoke

"How are they? , what do they look like?, Is our sister cute?"

Listening to his questions I chuckled

"Hello to you too brother," I said

"Ya ya hello now tell me" he replied

After this, I told him everything that happened and then he said

"We are coming there on Friday
That is the day after tomorrow " he continued
"Grandpa wanted to come today only but we needed to settle some work.....he is too excited after all it's his 1st granddaughter and youngest grandson"

"Ok, I'll inform everybody else" after that we talked for some more time about business and mafia and then said goodnight I ended the call and went to bed as I was exhausted.

__________________________________

Hey guys! ***

Hope you liked it! ***

I know I write short chapters but I'll try to make it longer!*

please vote!***