Secret Revealed

Antonio P.O.V

It was dinner time and I was sitting with my sons on the dinner table....everybody was eating quietly, I still remember my sons use to be loud and hearty but they became emotionless and quiet after my wife ran away 16 years ago leaving behind a letter;

16 years ago

I came home to a silent house as it was past midnight my sons were sleeping. I went to each of their rooms to check up on them and then to my room to find my room empty, all my wife's belonging's gone just a letter was left behind;

Dear Antonio,

I love you and my sons very much but I can't handle this anymore I want to live a life free of threats and violence. I can't handle this anymore so I'm leaving.

don't look for me.

your wife Jennet

please don't hate me

Reading the letter I was livid how can I let go of her.....I immediately sent my men to search for her but we couldn't find her. She didn't left any clues behind.

PRESENT TIME

My train of thoughts were broken by my ringtone.

UNDERLINED SPEECH IS OF OTHER PERSON

"Hello", I speak picking up the phone.

"Hello Mr. Salvatore, this is Adriana Smith speaking", says the lady

"What can I help you with miss smith",

"Well I'm a social worker from California and I wanted to inform you that my clients your son Ethan and daughter Emma need a guardian as their mother recently passed away."

I was confused...."I guess you are mistaken I only have five sons and no daughter"

Listening to this statement my sons look at me curiously.

"mmm no sir actually I got your information through their legal documents......you are mentioned as their birth father"

"Their mother was Jennet Gracia and they were born 15 years ago"

I was dumbfounded.....I have more kids and my wife ran away when she was pregnant.

"Hello Mr. Salvatore are you still on the line"

"Yes, please send me the address I'll pick them up"

I kept the phone and found my sons staring at me.

"Well I guess your mother was pregnant when she ran away"" You have 1 more brother and sister basically twins"

"I'm gonna go pick them up from California.....anybody wanna join"

Listening to this all the brother's rushed to their rooms to get ready.

Third person P.O.V

All the Salvatore men boarded their private jet and got settled as it takes good 12 hours reach their. Some of them went to sleep and some started to work but all of them had a thought in mind "How they will protect their youngest Salvatore's from mafia world."

What they didn't know was their younger siblings weren't so innocent too.