"Don't make it weird." He shivered. I nodded and looked down.

I heard the buckle of his jeans go loose before I glanced up. I caught a glimpse of his black boxers and  quickly looked back down.

"Okay, come on, you're gonna have to look at it if we're gonna do this."

Suck it up, suck it up.

I lifted my head and stared down.

Damn, that's long.

"Okay, listen." He told me.

He grabbed my hands and placed them around his cock. I shook and he rubbed his palms up my arms.

"Calm down." He laughed a breathy breath.

"Okay, okay." I breathed.

"Move your hands like.. this." I could feel his hand shaking against mine as I moved my hands up and down.

"Then, when you're ready take a breath and slowly.. slowly go down. Okay?" I nodded.

I stared down at his erect cock before moving my hands down and pulling my head down. I opened my mouth and got my mouth over the tip. Wrapping my lips around his length, feeling the head hit the back of my throat. I flinched but no gag.

"Move your tongue aro-yeah.. fuck."

Shit, I was giving Khyson head.

Shit, I'm not that bad.

He pulled my hair back with one hand and grasped my head with the other.

I swirled my tongue around his head and felt him grip my scalp.

"Yeah, yeah just like that." 

"Bob your head." He instructed, his voice sounding struggled.

I brought my lips all the way up to his head and back down.

"Shit, fuck yes keep doing that." He groaned under his breath.

I felt satisfied with myself.

"Fuck, Ariya." I gritted his teeth before I felt a warm substance spill down the back of my throat. I swallowed it and pulled my lips off his cock.

I wiped my lips with furrowed brows.

"Was that good?"

"Better than good, you'll be fine tomorrow."

William stood up and swung his legs off of the side of the bed. Buckling his pants as I wiped my lips.

"Thanks." He mumbled.

"My pleasure." I pressed my palms to his shoulders and kissed his cheek.

"So we still on for tomorrow."

"My mom wants me to come down and visit her, I can't but maybe next weekend?" He stretched his neck and turned to face me.

"Oh, okay.. tell her I said hi." I smiled.

"Will do.. come here." He tackled me down and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"I'll call you?"

"Mhm." I nodded while biting my lip.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

He jumped off me and disappeared behind the door. I sighed while getting off the bed and slipping my clothes on.

After William left I slipped my slippers on and walked next door to Amara's door. Placing two knocks before she opened up.

"Hey." She smiled.

Rylan ran up to me from behind as I pulled a twenty from my pocket.

"Here."

"No, it's fine, Rylan is like brother.. a really, really young brother."

"Trust me you need it more that I do."

"I might be drowning in sudden student debt but that doesn't mean I'm going to take it." She challenged me.

"What if I forced Kameron to give it to you?"

"He'd probably use to buy himself something else he doesn't need."

"I won't stop bothering you unless you take it."

Amara seemed like the kind of person who'd never want credit for something she single handedly did.

"Fine, but next time just know I'm not accepting anything."

"Ok.. come on Rylan." I patted his back and he ran into the apartment. I smiled.

"Thank you, again." I nodded.

"It's no problem, he's really a good kid.. you raised him well."

"Thanks, well... goodnight."

"Night'"

I walked into the apartment and locked the bolts.

"You have a fun time?" I asked Rylan. He nodded as we walked into the bathroom. After I got him and myself showered we brushed our teeth and I walked him to our room.

I kissed him goodnight and turned to leave until he grabbed my wrist. I softly furrowed my brows and turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Does my dad love me?"

"What, baby?"

"Does he love me, mama?"

How exactly was I supposed to tell him that he doesn't know he exists and most likely doesn't love him? Hm? I didn't want to lie to him but it seemed like I had to.

"Of course he does, even though he's not here he'll always love you." I rubbed his hand within mine.

"When is he coming back?"

"I wish I knew."

I wish I knew.