At bondita's house,
Sumati,her mother checking sarees for her daughter.chachi comes to her.
Sumati: don't know when bondita come back..look i selected the saree from her wedding..and polishing all this jewellery..
Chachi:why she had to go for medical camp..her wedding in this month it's now more than 20 days,she went to their ,sitll now phone calls..
Sumati:she called me two days ago she is coming.
Chachi hope she comes soon,she is getting married,i she done something with defame us.
Sumati:koyal.. don't speak rubbish..my bondita know her background...her reputation..and family status..i know she will not do anything which brings shame to this family.

At hall room,
Anirudh plays piano.bondita hears him,all these days while stay there she got to know about most of the time when Anirudh in tensed and stress.he plays piano..but this tunes express his vulnerable to her..and she closed her ears with her hand as This music provoking her ,call her to him.The whole existence is part of the intrigue.

Anirudh remove his chasma and playing piano more passionately.
Bondita comes near the window rain starts and bondita touch the raindrops..she feels her soul get drenched in this rain.

Infront of piano,
Anirudh feels a hug from behind..its bondita who embrace him breathlessly.
Anirudh: bondita...
Bondita: can't we forgot everything and spend all this moment together.
Anirudh sighed as he too tried with fighting with these emotions..
Now all they want is be with the flow..
Anirudh stands up and forward her hand for dance..and they dance like anything happily laughingly forgetting the world, forgetting tomorrow they spend in tonight.

At Anirudh's room,
Anirudh lock the room and turn to bondita who looks nervous Also excited
He makes her turn to him.Warmth blossomed in bondita's chest, sparks igniting what Anirudh leaned in close, lips brushing together, tentatively, for the first time. The smell of her body, of the soft, peachy scent of her hair, was dizzying, butterflies dancing in her stomach. A her lips brushed his, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale her breath, feel the warmth of her skin, and the taste of her lips lingered far after she had gone. his lips mashed against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth. She hungrily pushed back, her mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. They each trying to pin the other.
she kissed her like she wanted to be kissed, he kissing soft and moist and hot and breathy, not trying to win a battle but seeking union and closeness and the sharing of one breath, one sensation, one timeless and passionate moment. The heat rose in her cheeks as her tongue touched the other girls' tongue, quick and electric and delicious, then firmer, more determined, more curious about the heat that lay within, seeking to chase down that elusive liquid lightning that reached through both of them.

His lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside
Their tongues tangled and went to war in their locked mouths, battling madly for their bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together. Hd could taste their shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as they fumbled to take off one another's clothes..

Anirudh: bondita.. you know right..what we are doing..
Bondita: I'm not drunk Anirudh..i want it to happen.i want you to take me..
Anirudh:we are doing wrong..
Bondita: tonight we will only thought about us not any right or wrong.

His heart beat faster and faster.He nudged his nose against hers, and their mouths fell together,
he whispered
Anirudh:If you want me to stop, tell me now...
His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves.She don't say anything just knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him,My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer.they are kissing like crazy. Like their lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside her mouth, gentle but demanding.finally they broke the kiss Bondita feels herself light.and then realise anirudh remove her saree from her body she is only in blouse and skirt.
Anirudh smirk and take her in his arms.bondita thought he will place her in the bed but he takes uturn.. anirudh made her sit her Infront of mirror.her back is shown in the mirror.her head thudded against the mirror and heat pulsing through her blood from the point where his tongue was driving on her neck.He cares his fingers on her long black hair.Then his hand is on my breast,he runs his thumb on her nipple over the clothes.
Anirudh: Bondita.. it's not..

Bondita cut him by placing her lips on her.she tugging at his lips with her all she want today is loved by her love.
Bondita hold Anirudh by his shoulder and make him sat at her place ,she stand up Infront of him.she go for a stronger stance with her legs sexily spread apart with her weight slightly to one side.She open the band from her hair..she shake her head and let her long hair to flow.
He parted her with two fingers and found her clit, rubbing it in small circles.her stomach suck in when she lift her hands up over her head.she remove the buttons slowly one by one, as she continue to move around . Once all the buttons are undone.she slip the blouse down low over your shoulders, turn her back to Anirudh, and let the blouse fall to the floor.she is in her black bra.anirudh can't hold himself he stand up and hug her From behind..how bondita's all bravery went away..she is feeling all shy.. Anirudh kiss her exposed shoulder...he cares her exposed skin with his lips , kissed her neck from the side, making it wet. and then he unhook the bra.Let it drop from her shoulder he slowly turn around,she turn around with closing her eyes revealing her breasts.

She is lieing on bed royally.anrudh sat positioning.he unbutton his shirt from top to bottom while keeping eye contact with Bondita.she was breathing heavy.
He sucked those beautiful breasts for more than Sucking them gently, biting them..She was moaning and ran her fingers through my hair.she arched against him when he moved to her other breast.
i look at her passionately..all k want is to love her..make her feel her loved..
He Grab both ends of the belt, then unbuckle and tug them off in one motion. He is shirtless Infront of her,just wearing his pants..
He went down down to her and hold her waist and kisses her navel make it wet.bondita have nothing to do just moan in his name and interwind her fingers more with him.he threw her head back.he open the sitng of jer skrit with his teeth.bondota see him doing this and moan his name.
Bondita: anirudh..i love you...
Bondita bring his face on near of her and kiss all his face pouring her love for him like he done with her.
She smiles at him.

He thrust one finger inside her and hitting her in the spot that turned her moans into one long,
Bondita:aah..aa..ani.. aan anirudh.
She grabbed his hair, yanked and pulled him closer.soon his two fingers worked into her,her eyes rolled back into her head.She was twisting from one side to the other, her hands gathering up the soft sheets at her sides into knots. He began a steady rhythm as his tongue flickered over her, and she couldn't prevent her hips from rising to meet his thrusts. she was riding his hand.He slips his lips against her,her mouth with his tongue. She moan and pull his body down tightly against her
He position himself between her legs. She cradled his hips with her thighs.
Her pussy was wet and open reached down to grasp his erection.
Anirudh comes to her face to ask permission Bondita kiss her eyelids.
In no time,his dick come inside of Anirudh..
Bondita: Anirudh....
"i love you bondita..i love you..i love you so much... I can't express my love to you" he said softly, pressing himself into my depths.He drove himself harder into her. She was whining with pleasure and that was good. He is thrusting himself to herhe slowly moved up and down,his thrusts increased..

All night the room fills with their moan and groan.. their skin not leaves each other..they are breathless but sitll pleasure themselves.sleep is away from their eyes..they don't want to leave this moment don't know where they will be tomorrow.