Anirudh:yes..more fair than you her face..was silm not golmol like you..
Bondita:haan..
She blow her face.anirudh smiles and poke it..
Anirudh:It is said that a person should not compare his two eyes..So how can I be such a fool, how can I compare my two eyes.i will never compare you two why
Cause I don't want to lose the dignity of my relationship by making a comparison..
You are very beautiful bondita.. from heart to face.you are from the first sun of the morning.You are the light of a person immersed in this darkness..
In The Temple, Like A Burning Candle..Since you are not here I am
Like an abandoned house.Along with you,Some light has come The height of my love for you.You will never be able to Comprehend When I will no longer be there,then you will remember it.In your eyes,There is a grace..There are songs on my lips and enthusiasm in my heart, you don't know but Your deluded heart..Your body full of fragrance iss in this curled atmosphere.. there are So many colours blinking in your eyes.In your hair.
There is a fragrance of roses,Your face shines like light..Your walk is intoxicating.Every body part of yours is like an musical instrument.You're unique and untouched..All of nature is lost in you.

Bondita look him with admiration..
Anirudh:what.. are you upset now.
Say something.
Bondita:what will I say?You Have Snatched Away All Trace of Me With One Glance of Your Enchanting Eyes.
You've Made Me A Radiant Bride With Just One Glance of Your Enchanting Eyes..
My heart just wanted to say you that..
I want to play..
The game of love If I Play With you..
She get shy..and look down.
If I Win, you are Mine
If I Lose, I'm Still have you for all my love.Whether or Not You Agree To Speak To Me.You Are In My Heart...
Like A Magic Happens Every Day
My Feelings Blooms Like A Jasmine Flower,Every Moment Is Connected With You Only...You Are Reason Of My Happiness,Your Sweet Fragrance Is Spread All-Around.After Seeing You Again, A New Hope Has Blossomed.After seeing you, I've started to glow..

Anirudh stands up from stairs being tensed.bondita having smiles with happiness in her eyes.she hug him from back.
Bondita: Anirudh..i love you..i love you I love you so much...
Anirudh: bondita..
Bondita:how nice it is to hear my own name from your mouth.
Anirudh: this is wrong..
He free himself from her and walk little away from him.
Anirudh: this is Wrong.. I'm sorry.. I said all this
Forgot it...
Bondita: what are you saying..
I love you..
Anirudh:no.. you can't love me...try to understand..we both are very much Separated from each other
Bondita: still we made for each other.
Anirudh: don't forget yourself bondita...
Bondita: I'm not forgetting Myself..
I too have feelings for you too..
I think I'm deeply madly in love with you.
Maybe I can't love you like saudamini does.but sitll i love you..
You just...
Anirudh: don't said that bondita..
Bondita:my father is in police..he can...
Anirudh: bondita, I'm not tell you to live yourself and come stay with us..did i once say it..so you too..
You loved me as a criminal accept it.
And leave Tomorrow.. it's my mistake being emotions i said so many things to you which i should not say...
Bondita: Anirudh..
Anirudh: I'm a Criminal bondita... and you are a respected Doctor..
You saved people and i kills them.. you are a happy life and I, the darkness of death.The Morning of life and darkness of death cannot meet.Then this heart beat is not acceptable to me...this love is not acceptable to me... I'm not acceptable to you..
Anirudh comes near bondita and kneels in front of her to faces her at the same level.. They stare at each other
Bondita:You know the story of the Candle and Butterfly? The butterfly knows that the candle would burn her but still she goes near..
Anirudh close his eyes..
Bondita:i understand you..but how will understand my heart...i hate what you are.. but I fall in love with you too..
Nor i cannot accept you..nor forget you...
Anirudh: bondita..
Bondita: Anirudh.. you surrender yourself..i will hire best lawyers..my father and brother are in judiciary..they will help out.
Anirudh throw the vase from the table angrily.bondita get shocked.
Anirudh:Do you not understand by saying one thing once?
I won't do anything..i will fight to last..
Bondita: Anirudh..i understand situation was made like you had to come in the path of crime.you tok were very young like 17-18.
Anirudh:Vandita A. It is easy for you to say but I have tolerated all these sorrows myself, I have bear these pains.I have been accused of theft.
The people I grew up in front of those people who watched me grow up, they were disbelieve me..it causes my father death..my girlfriend were innocent,his character assassination happen after they molest her..
bondita:Anirudh I might get burnt in the sun like you but that doesn't mean I can't understand your pain.I can understand that whatever happened to you has had a deep impact on you but there are both good and bad people in the world.Life has given you many sorrows and pains but it does not mean that you should not walk on the path of happiness.
Anirudh:Why don't you understand, Bondita, now I will not be that 18 year old Anirudh I have become 32 year old Anirudh.
You do not know but I have closed all the doors of my return with my hands, how many enemies have become me, only I know this.Now I can't even go back.Our world is very different from each other.It's impossible for us to be together and this world of mine, in this world I don't want you to go because it's too dangerous.You are a doctor,
You have a different world, I have no place in that world, no one will accept me.I don't have the ability to come into that world..
And my world, you may come..
Yes you can come..like these days our life will passed here..
Will you be stay here.
Bondita looks on silent and smiles little.
Anirudh:no right..I may have your place in this world, but you will come to this world or else you will lose yourself, you will be dishonest with your principles..
And I won't let you do it.i may you give all happiness.. shower you with all love but truth Will remain same..
Bondita: anirudh. I'm telling you..
Anirudh:how is your father..is his back fine now.
Bondita my father is good now and his pain..
Bondita was about to answer him but get confused how anirudh knows that her father suffering from back pain when i culprit shoot him at a incounter.
Anirudh saw her thinking when he said.
Anirudh:I did the such condition of your father..he comes to encounter but all mission failed and with your father's injuries.police department too not try to involve with us...
Will you stay love me..no right..then go to your room and sleep tomorrow you have train.
Bondita shocked when she hears he was the one who shoot at her father she remembers that day was her exam when they got the news and how her mother was miserable seeing her father.. after that her father had to take volentery retirement.. upsetting all..but thanks to upper power it didn't happen..her brothers were very angry on it.they may killed Anirudh if they any chance meet her.
Anirudh: i got to know about his and your relationship.. you are to engaged with with a officer at British Columbia..
So don't forget yourself..
Anirudh saying all this leaves the place.bondita too come her room.