"You're a darling." Pansy said, kissing Hermione's cheek before grabbing the red lipstick that she had left for the end.

Daphne and Ginny left afterwards, going to meet their waiting dates, Adrian and Blaise, who were both over the moon as they waited for their lovers.

That left Pansy and Hermione in the room, both not in a hurry to get ready since it was still half past seven. Pansy was getting into her stilettos meanwhile Hermione was getting ready to put on her dress.

Her dress laid there, a periwinkle heave on the bed, looking like something straight out from the clouds.

Periwinkle, a must wear color when it came to the opinions of her friends. The dress had a lot of tulle, and it was held by two thin straps that were hidden by tulle that wrapped over the straps. The top of the dress was more on the see through side and it had somewhat of a sweetheart neckline. Golden leaves were scattered on the dress, hidden behind the tulle, giving off a vibe that Hermione loved.

Pansy loved the dress, and her non stopping compliments demonstrated that.

It was when Hermione was putting on her heels that the conversation got serious.

"Are you solid about your plan?" Pansy had asked, shifting the vibe of the conversation from what lipstick to put on to that.

Hermione looked up, and she simply gave a nod, unsure about what Pansy wanted to get out from this conversation.

"I want to talk at the trial."

And there it was.

Hermione furrowed her eyebrows, and she sat down next to Pansy as she spoke. "Are you sure, Pans? I could make it happen, but—"

"I am sure. Make it happen, Granger."

Her tone was solid and unhesitating, firm and wanting, sure and ready, and Hermione wasn't going to take that from her, and that was what led her to say that yes, yes she will make it happen. Yes she will do anything that Pansy wants if it was going to make her feel so sure of herself.

***

It wasn't long before Pansy left to join Harry, leaving Hermione with only twenty minutes to get to the Great Hall, which was doable in Hermione's opinion. She only needed to, as Draco said, check the second drawer of her dresser.

So she did.

Inside the drawer was a silver necklace that was different from what Hermione expected, because what Hermione expected was an incredulous amount of silver that was too heavy to wear, but what she got was quite different.

On that note though, she will have to tell him to stop spending that much money on her, she knows that money is not an issue for him, but he is spoiling her...a lot.

The necklace inside the drawer was simple, a silver chain with something in the middle.

Hermione picked it up, surveying the necklace. It wasn't long before she gasped.

Two otters — a sow and a boar to be specific — were attached to the necklace, representing both Draco and Hermione's patronuses.

"Oh, my gosh," Hermione whispered, looking at the necklace as if it was the only thing in eyesight, the only thing that existed. She couldn't believe that Draco went to the lengths of gifting her something so...sentimental.