No, your the fucking slut

Picture of willow's wolf above
Willow's Pov

School, I absolutely hated it. I have already been shoved into atleast 14 lockers just today. I sat down on the cool grass while I ate my sandwich. I was just about to take another bite when it was smacked out of my hands and I felt my cheek sting. I was pulled up by my hair only to see Barbie the school slut. (I'm not joking her name is Barbie.)
She laughed and smirked "what makes you think your fatass needs to eat your already the size of a whale and I mean really why are you such a slut." The crowd that had gathered around laughed. I smirked back. My wolf was on edge today and was tired of her bull shit. I gathered up as much force as I could walked up to her and slapped her. It went so silent you could here a pen drop. I grabbed her by her hair and leaned in closer to her face.
"No, your the fucking slut. Hmmn the name Barbie fits you perfectly." I said as I pushed through the crowd. I felt sparks. I was suddenly pulled into a empty classroom. My mate was Josh the alpha's son. "I Josh reject you Willow as my mate and luna of this pack." "I accept your rejection Josh." Before I walked away I walked up to him and kneed him in the balls. He fell to the ground groaning. I hopped in my dodge charger and left pack territory.
My wolf started getting restless, I knew I would shift any minute now. The problem was the only forest area near here was packs land. I had to risk it. I ran like there was no tomorrow. I howled in pain just as I was a few feet on pack territory. I felt my wolf Diamond take over as I felt my bones break and shift into place. I fell into the darkness.

Cody's Pov
"Alpha a female rouge was spotted on the edge of our territory. She seems to be in terrible conditions and is shifting as we speak." My beta Max said to me as we shifted and ran to the female rouge. When I layed eyes on her I wanted to start crying. She whimpered in pain never howling even though the pain is enough to make an alpha howl in pain. Her ribs were bad. She had a few scars from something silver. I could tell she was barely fed. Just from her aura I could tell she was special and was just recently rejected by her ALPHA MATE. How can an alpha reject his mate. The heartless bastard.
The whimpering stopped I looked back at her she was a diamond wolf. She slowly got up trying to stay on her feet and not fall. 'Help me.' I heard her angelic voice say in my head before she fell to the ground. I quickly shifted and picked her up.
'You run ahead Max and tell the pack doctor I have a female rouge in need of medical assistance asap.' Max nodded and ran full speed ahead. I gave him 2 minutes before I ran after him. I ran upstairs as fast as I could and layed her down in the alphas daughter sweet.
Me and my wife Lilian can't have children maybe she'll let us adopt her. I noticed her bracelet had a name on it 'Willow' what a beautiful name. The doctor came and told me she should wake up in a few days. 'Lillian come here I have a surprise for you.' 'Coming' she mindlinked me. I waited she quietly opened the door. "What could you possibly be doing in-?" Her eyes landed on Willow. "What happened to her?" She asked staring at her with tears in her eyes. " Meet Willow she's sixteen- he told Lillian all he knows about her.
"Call the agency I have a child that I'm adopting TODAY." The agency came over we signed the papers and she was officially our daughter.
Willow shifted back 2 days later and lets just say Tyler Max's son is gonna have one hell of a time trying to keep the boys off of her. Lillian and I fell asleep knowing that, she would wake up tomorrow.