⓿➒: Out All Night Long

Começar do início

"I kissed him on the night of our birthday," said Delilah. "We just hadn't talked about our relationship status yet that day."

Emily nodded, "Well, we have to meet him."

"You have," Lorelai said.

"Well, as her boyfriend," said Emily.

Delilah wondered how well it would go if she mentioned that she had a girlfriend as well. Rory looked like she was definitely thinking about it. "So, this formal thing at Chilton?"

"Oh, right, thanks for reminding me," said Emily.

Rory glared at Delilah for bringing it up. "Yeah, but I'm not going."

"Nonsense, of course you're going," said Emily.

"Mom, if Rory doesn't want to go, she doesn't have to go," said Lorelai.

"Well, I don't understand why she wouldn't want to go," said Emily.

"Lila and I are going to get another Coke," said Rory.

"You still owe me that soda," said Lorelai to Delilah.

"Yeah, yeah," replied Delilah, getting her glass of soda. She followed Rory to the kitchen.

"Thanks for bringing up that stupid formal," Rory said to Delilah.

"Sorry, but I don't want to explain my entire relationship to Grandma either," said Delilah. "Somehow she'll wiggle out the fact that we slept together once."

"I thought it was twice," said Rory.

"I count the one-on-one as one," replied Delilah. "And if she finds out about that and the threesome she'll be looking at me as the mini version of Mom."

"She's going to find out, especially about Samantha," said Rory. "It'll be easier and a lot less painful if you tell her."

"I'll tell her and Grandpa," said Delilah.

"Well, I don't think Grandma is too against lesbian relationships. When we got snowed in, she mentioned that she should've married some woman and that'll make her a 'modern woman'."

Delilah shrugged, but felt a bit of hope that their grandparents would approve of her relationship with Samantha. However, if she told them that she was dating two people at the same time on the other hand...

 However, if she told them that she was dating two people at the same time on the other hand

Delilah ended up sitting in the backseat of the jeep, trying hard not to fall asleep.

"Why didn't you mention the dance?" Lorelai said.

"'Cause I'm not going," said Rory.

"Oh," replied Lorelai. "But why aren't you going?"

"'Cause I hate dances," said Rory.

"Good answer." Lorelai said, "Except you've never actually been to a dance."

"So?" replied Rory.

"So you really have nothing to compare it to," said Lorelai.