Soon...

Hello, My Nerdies! This story was kinda short, I know, but the first chapter (or 2) of the sequel will be uploaded in a few days. It will take longer for each upload because they aren't pre-written and I go back to school in a few days.

In the meantime, I have a few short stories that I will upload. Most of the ones already written take place before this one. The story will be called Angels of Chaos Short Stories. Creative, I know. 

Also, for y'all, I have 2 other stories uploaded as of right now. One is a Harry Potter (Marauder's Era) story about the Black brothers, Sirius and Regulus. The other one is called Angels with No Fear. Its a modern-day story about teenage assassins. It isn't a fan-fiction, though it does resemble Celaena Sardothien's time at the Assassins Keep in the series Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (if you haven't read that series or any of her other series, A Court of Thorns and Roses and Crescent City, I highly recommend. They are my favorites!). 

On another note, one day left until the new year! Hopefully it will be better than the last 2 years, since neither of them have been a good year for a multitude of reasons. I'm ready to flip the switch and hopefully have 2, or more, wonderful years ahead of us! I know I'm starting it off awesome! For Christmas, I got the Three Darks Crowns series by Kendare Blake. I also got a massive Barnes and Noble gift card that is all used up already. It was used to by series such as Shadow and Bone, The Cruel Prince, Renegades, and Red Queen. Plus I got an amp for my guitar, which is pretty cool. What was y'alls favorite gift/ your New Year's Resolution? I haven't come up with mine yet, so I better figure it out soon! 

Anyway, bye, my Nerdies, and Happy New Year!

 - RandomBookNerd