Chapter 13: The Jacksons

Percy POV

I was on the road for a week riding across two countries to Alaska. Reyna T.M. ed me half way through my first day to yell about how I didn't invite her. I told her she could flash to my location and now she is behind me with a white shirt, black skinny jeans, black leather boots, and a black hooded leather jacket with her arms around my waist and her head on my back. We were about an hour out from our destination now, a small cabin about 30 minutes from the nearest town. I revved my bike a little more and off we roared.

Time Skip - 1 Hour

Reyna POV

As Percy parked the bike I could see the fear in his eyes, something you normally don't see in the third most powerful being in the universe. I could also see something else, determination, quickly overcoming the fear. I grinned and took his hand, this was the Commander Omega, son of Chaos and Order, master assassin I knew. As we walked up to the house I could see a person about 20 years old at the window sheathing what seemed to be a small dagger. That reminded me. I let go of his hand and quickly checked my bow and quiver which were disguised as a backpack, a gun which was in a hidden holster on my waist and my two daggers in my boots. They were all still there, good. I grabbed his hand again and knocked on the door. A girl opened the door. She had blue eyes and long, curly black hair. When she saw my husband, she brought her hand to her mouth and I could see tears forming in her eyes. She leaped on Percy and pulled him into a hug.

"Percy! Oh, my older brother is back!" she said as she sobbed into his chest. I could see him wince when she called him her brother. I guess this was Estelle Blofis.

"Estelle! Estelle! What's wrong? Are you ok? ESTELLE!" I heard someone yell from the hallway leading to the entry hall. A man came into the hallway. He had salt and pepper hair and was fairly tall. He stopped in his tracks as he saw what was going down.

"PERCY!!" he screamed as he ran and joined the hug. I smiled and stepped back. Percy pulled away from the hug and his emotionless facade came over him.

"Can we talk inside?" he asked. The man, Paul, I assumed, nodded.

"Please, follow me," he said as he led us inside. He took us to the living room and said that he would have to go get Sally and someone named Daniel. Not a minute later, he walked back in with two other people. As soon as the woman saw Percy she brought her hands to her mouth and started sobbing silently. Percy smiled softly.

A man walked in. "Sally?" he asked. He saw her and his face paled. "Sally! Are you OK? What's wrong?!" he said, shushing her. She quickly wiped her tears and smiled.

"Nothing, nothing, Tony" she said. "Just because you are Iron Man, doesn't mean you're my hero," she laughed weakly. "So. Percy. How have you been the past 20 years?" Sally asked.

"Actually, for me, it has been 10,000 years since I left. I haven't been back here in 10,000 years," he said. She laughed.

"Right, right. Tell me then. How do you look younger than I last saw you? Your eyes aren't sea green," she replied.

"You want me to be like the old Percy? Here you go," Percy said. I saw his form change. He was the same age; 19. He looked like the Percy I first met, except older. The mortals just looked confused.

"OK. Well. I'm out," said the man who came in last, Tony. Just then there was a bright flash coming from the hallway. Percy and I looked at each other and jumped up and sprinted towards the light. We saw Alpha in the doorway.

"Who are you?" growled the man. He was holding his arm up, palm facing out towards Luke. Seconds later, red and gold armor came flying in and crashed onto him. I guess this is what Sally meant when she said Iron Man. She wasn't kidding.